GAMES WITH A DOWNLOAD WITHOUT A REVIEW

Pages: first prev 123 last
I'd have posted this on the review standardisation thread but it's since been locked.

TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
author=halibabica
The moral here is to use RMN's free hosting because its free and awesome and why the heck wouldn't you.

Because I'm not uploading a 200 MB file every frickin update I push out

Yes god yes. Whenever I try to download a game and I get linked to some fucked-up site like megaupload (I'm looking at you Felipe) I'm like RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE.

Mediafire then?

anyway, I've found that I've completely abandoned the rmn download thingy and just paste links in a separate page.. at least I'm not waiting for approval with every update..
although, I could just update the link every full install...
author=TehGuy
author=halibabica
The moral here is to use RMN's free hosting because its free and awesome and why the heck wouldn't you.
Because I'm not uploading a 200 MB file every frickin update I push out

But you don't even have a game to update regularly and even if you did, it's better to release patches rather than ask people to re-download an entire game. You can do what people with common sense do and have mirror links in your game page to download while you wait for a staff to allow your download here.

Anyway, that list in the OP needs to be updated as many games have broken links, no downloads or can't be reviewed because there is no download on the download page (it's been posted elsewhere).
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
But you don't even have a game to update regularly and even if you did

because i must prove you wrong

You can do what people with common sense do and have mirror links in your game page to download while you wait for a staff to allow your download here

why, that's what I've been doing actually.

it's better to release patches rather than ask people to re-download an entire game.

(those start pushing 60 MB depending on the content)
http://rpgmaker.net/games/3371/

Add "my" game to the list (although, I expect to receive a review on it sometime soon since it's one of the easiest games to review on the PLANET! It's basically like saying, "Free Makerscore, right here!").
author=TehGuy
But you don't even have a game to update regularly and even if you did
because i must prove you wrong

It wasn't there when I was posted that, my bad.
author=Brent
http://rpgmaker.net/games/3371/Add "my" game to the list (although, I expect to receive a review on it sometime soon since it's one of the easiest games to review on the PLANET! It's basically like saying, "Free Makerscore, right here!").
I reviewed it once already >:| ...and then you ragequit and took down the game.
author=NewBlack
I'd have posted this on the review standardisation thread but it's since been locked.

RMN REVIEW SYSTEM
Because your life depends on it™
My game's on this list, but the demos posted are only tech demos. I'll get an actual demo by the end of the month.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Super RMN Bros 2 comes to mind...
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
If any game, Under_World 4 deserves a review, considering the quality of its 2 predecessors and the fact that it came out maybe a week ago at the most, COMPLETE (so no upgrades) and is already on the 9th page of games because there were no bugs to fix!
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
author=kentona
author=NewBlack

RMN REVIEW SYSTEM
Because your life depends on it™

Weather Nerd Nitpick: The program can only go by NWS-issued tornado warnings. The flaw would be with their warning system/Doppler/weather spotters, and not necessarily with the app.
Pages: first prev 123 last