ANYONE NEED A RPG VX MAPPER?

Its been a while since I've mapped again. People do write me on private message. Everyone I've mapped for has disappeared.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
I am still here. I might need you to remap something. Though after seeing your maps, my maps seem to be getting better. The only thing I am not good at is dungeons.
Yo! Join the MaMaMa if you're still bored! You can work on your atmosphere and mapping skills... :)
If you are who I think you are Adon, your maps got drastically better. Thanks Liberty.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
a little too drastically...
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=ShortStar
A different RPG VX castle... that I took an existing 25x20 map of a brick building and 3 ugly houses and spruced it up.
http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/7869/locker/map3.jpg

I looked at this for a moment and then it hit me: "Wait a tick, this is my town!" So I laughed about it a bit until I saw you bring it up again... Then I felt rather insulted.

Also, sorry that I'm over two months late, but no one notified me saying that my "thrown together in a couple of minutes" mapping talent was up for discussion.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Gawd, don't get so butthurt.
A) No one mentioned you by name.
B) No one insulted your mapping skills; SS just mentioned that the houses were ugly. If you only spent a few minutes on it, I can't imagine how this could possibly be insulting. You already knew they were ugly. You intentionally allowed them to be ugly because you had other priorities besides mapping. And that's fine.
C) Everything is always up for discussion.

This thread is about Shortstar giving people maps, and is a really good thread, so keep your pointless drama at home, thanks. Your drama technically qualifies under "everything" according to point C, but take it to a private message please so people can get help with mapping in here.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Shorty, have you reconsidered your stance on XP maps? I have a friend who is making a game using the RMXP RTP (plus whatever he and his mappers feel like adding as they go), and since I quit helping him to work on my own game, is so desperate that he's willing to pay cash money per map. He mostly needs natural outdoor areas and possibly ruins, as his game takes place in a prison dimension that is a wild outback full of vicious monsters.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
author=LockeZ
Shorty, have you reconsidered your stance on XP maps? I have a friend who is making a game using the RMXP RTP (plus whatever he and his mappers feel like adding as they go), and since I quit helping him to work on my own game, is so desperate that he's willing to pay cash money per map. He mostly needs natural outdoor areas and possibly ruins, as his game takes place in a prison dimension that is a wild outback full of vicious monsters.

I am getting this crazy drunk vibe from you, but I asked Shortstar and he said that he doesn't map for XP, which sucks because he is awesome in VX, just imagine what he could do in XP.
LockeZ
author=Adon237
I am getting this crazy drunk vibe from you

It's the House pony avatar. I'll take it as a compliment.
I like the first forest map. Some of these maps have quite a bit of unnecessary clutter. But they are still good.
@Corfaias... do you mean that I made you that map or I took a map of yours and remade it? I did take someone's map and make my own version of it for that map: http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/7869/locker/map3.jpg

I meant no disrespect. Just that YOU INSPIRED ME :-)

@Lokez... I don't feel it was dramatic, but its all a matter of opinion.

@Lockez... sure I'll do RPG XP. I've never done it, but I'm sure it can be done pretty quality.

The workload is actually filling up with some pretty interesting projects. My Little Pony comes to mind.

@trent... yeah they do have clutter. I remember the days of Dragon Warrior where everything was empty and it was beautiful in and of itself. But then if you put empty vacant maps... people complain. Even if you never notice it when playing...

.... wonders what happened to the person I made 20 50x50 maps for.
My first RPG XP map. Not the best...

Well that was interesting. Just got paid for the first time to RPG VX map. Only catch is that I can't post any photos. Using his custom tilesets too. 25 dungeon maps, 5 towns over a span of 7 days.

I've also drawn someone a map to then make a chipset and assemble the town layout.
If I had the money to, I would probably pay you to map my whole game too, I'm just too poor for it, ha.
Eh I'm not charging, but I have a feeling that wasn't a person I mapped for.
It's not a bad business to get in to. If it ends up being a commercial game, it might be a nice way to make some money on the side, ha.
... try not to choke... 25 XP maps 5 MB...

Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
those are really good
You're not being sarcastic are you?