LET'S TRY: WOMBATRPGS STYLE!

Pages: first prev 12 last
Be great to see you give this a go: The Cerebral Symphony. Thanks! (PS Guild Raider was awesome)
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
When there's more than one person, you just end up joking about the game more often than not anyway.

Yeah that's pretty much exactly what I meant about "mean". I feel that this is sort of a built in bias against the game that's being played, the tendency of people to make fun of things when a) in groups and b) performing for an audience.

It seems a tad unfair, like having a movie have its world premiere be an MST3k of it.
You have a point, but I didn't get the impression that these guys are being mean spirited, or biased against RPG Maker games in general. They also do point out the good parts of a game, as they did in the most recent video. Really, it just seems like the sort of good natured riffing you could do with any game or movie.

Of course, I'll probably feel differently if they ever do a game I made, lol.
What an awesome still.
Also, I did not recognize the source of any of that material. I'd especially like to know the source of the sythebeast from 16:30
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
well, that was weird!
author=chana
well, that was weird!
chana
When is that LT of Under_World4 coming out?(thx)

Edit : that was was one question I was hoping to find an answer to (will look later!).
author=chana
When is that LT of Under_World4 coming out?(thx)

Edit : that was was one question I was hoping to find an answer to (will look later!).

quack_tape and I got about half of one ~2 weeks back, but it turns out there wasn't a good way to convert the recordings we made. It turns out XP games don't work with Fraps properly. bob_esc and RAGNAROK were going to make one if they found a good way to record, but we've all been really busy lately... Hopefully there will be one this weekend, though maybe (probably) not of UW4, unless those issues are worked out.
chana
I see, ok, you're forgiven!
Alright, time to return this topic from the grave... Latest LT is of Saviors of Delta: Sword of Dawn.

http://rpgmaker.net/games/3747/media/235/
Pages: first prev 12 last