TPASMALL'S WORKSHOP

Pages: 1

Ok, so basically I dabble in the editing arts. I've got some stuff some people might find useful so I'll put it all here! Credit the original authors if you want to use them, I'm not worried about credit for my edits. If I make something original that I want credit for, I'll post that but I doubt it will happen.

Battlers: (Based on Thalzon's work)

Credit: Thalzon (battler bases)

Sprites/Facesets:

Adelaide:

The faceset was made in Celianna's faceset generator and edited to fit the sprite. The sprite is from Famitsu's Generator and is provided only as a match to the faceset. The sleeping sprite works as an event. (Currently unanimated)
Credit: Celianna (face base) and Famitsu (spritebase)

Emerald:

The faceset was made in Celianna's generator and edited in photoshop. The charset is an edit and recolor of a Momope sprite.
Credit: Celianna (face base) Momope (spritebase)

Faeroe:

The faceset was recolored and made in photoshop. The charset and poses are franken/recolors of a couple enterbrain sprites. Laughing is pose is my own.
Credit: Enterbrain (face and sprite bases)

Torran:

A franken/edit of Climhazzard's Scorpion charset.
Credit: Climhazzard (spritebase)

Pirate Recolors:

One of the pirates was done in the Famitsu generator, the rest were edited in photoshop. The pirate with the orange bandana is an animated sprite that floats. (Only tested with RTP light river tile).
Credit: Famitsu and Enterbrain

Misc. Poses:

Aindra's fishing pole attached to one of Avadan's characters(top character, the rest are RTP edits). I added a fishing line and some animation to make it look like the pole is bobbing up and down.
Credit: Avadan (spritebase) Aindra (pole base) Enterbrain (sprites)

All the graphics are from the RTP, animation is my own.
Credit: Enterbrain (sprites)

Talking RTP characters!

Credit: Enterbrain (sprites)
Items:

This is an edit of the Mack rock for a water tile event.
Credit: Mack (rock)

An edit of Kabuto202's tent, destroyed.
Credit: Kabuto202 (tent base)

Battlebacks:

Here are a few samples:

The rest can be found here: http://rpgmaker.net/...er/Pictures.rar
Credit: Enterbrain, Celianna, Mack, Blue, Therapie, Vincentmhd, and Grafikal (tilesets)
<reserved> (hopefully will put to use someday)
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Good idea, vx really needs replacement for the default ones. There are a little uniform for now, would be nice to make them interesting without cluttering them, of course.
Yeah, I'm not a fan at all. Especially using a sideview battle script. XP had some good ones, it seems like a lot of the good stuff from XP was taken out for VX.
CastorOnline
"Thank you guys... but I must go. My planet needs me."
Nice, i have some sprite made already, but are a little drastic because they have no shade or shadows etc... you can see my sprites here:

http://rpgmaker.net/games/3439/cwcharacters/

Would you take the request to detail my sprites?
author=CastorOnline
Nice, i have some sprite made already, but are a little drastic because they have no shade or shadows etc... you can see my sprites here:

http://rpgmaker.net/games/3439/cwcharacters/

Would you take the request to detail my sprites?

I can try, ha. I've never really worked with major details like that for rmvx sprites since I use generators, but I do have some experience with shading and shadows for civilization III sprites so I'll give it a shot.
CastorOnline
"Thank you guys... but I must go. My planet needs me."
Those sprites are nice! I think i will use those too for the villagers or NPC in my game.
Yeah, I really am digging those sprites, as well. I don't use VX, so I really don't need anything like this, but hopefully somebody will. Good stuff. :P
Just finished shading one of Castor's sprites, check it out under current projects and let me know what you think of it. All credit goes to CastorOnline for the sprite base and animation.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
wow looks great.
Small update, I did a couple faces, still working on castor's stuff but I've been mostly working on my game so I haven't been doing too much graphical stuff. I going to try put together some overworld tilesets (made from other peoples stuff) at some point coming up too.
I've put up some RTP pirate recolors and a battler I made based off of Thalzon's battlers.

Also, I haven't heard from Castor in a while, so I'm taking requests for Battlebacks and Thalzon's Battler remakes.

I'm working with Thalzon right now as a colorist for his facesets, and I'm helping edit the dialogue for another game right now, but I was just bumping this topic in case anyone wants vx battlebacks as I'll still do those on request.
Wow, I was over ambitious with all those reserved spots, but I finally updated and organized the topic a little bit. A bunch of new little stuff, all from my game (except the battlers).

I've started animating the RTP characters to talk. Nothing ground breaking here, but adds a little extra touch IMO.
Wow, these are all really cool edits, tpasmall!
Thanks, I'm taking my limited ability and trying to make the most of it, haha.
Pages: 1