YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT?

Pages: first 12 next last
this site is kinda crummy. first of all, none off my downloads work, and i cant wait for rpgmaker.org comes out because they actually made the thing i use. My Itrizana or whatever game was not finished you dork!

I am never coming back here again!
Your kind is not entirely appreciated if you do not have the patience to wait longer than 2 hours.
I'm really confused. I looked at your profile and your only game is LoZ- The Next Generation. I didn't see anything about an Itrizana game.

If you can't wait for WIP to fix the Games section so that you can correct your game and download links, can't you just create a new correct game page with correct download links?

I'm just frustrated because you're resolved to leave already, very upset, rather than trying to get some help and work with us. For example, if you're familiar with IRC, you can get online to chat to some members live by connecting to irc.dynastynet.net, #rpgmaker.net channel. Or you can e-mail me at yolindo at gmail dot com, or write about the problem in more detail in this actual topic. But we can't really tell what your specific issue is, so we can't really address it or try to help you.

This is especially rotten because your LoZ game was scheduled for release relatively soon :-\.
Sir Grod #456. I cannot make heads or tails of your post. Your complaint might be a little more potent if it were easier for us to understand why you are upset.

Everything that gets submitted to RPGmaker.net has to be manually approved. This helps weed out spam and rubbish and dead links. I assume you are upset because your game profile or download links have not been approved yet.
You should see his review of Kryberia. By review I mean poorly constructed sentence.
author=Eddie link=topic=99.msg1479#msg1479 date=1183523873
You should see his review of Kryberia. By review I mean poorly constructed sentence.
He reviewed a game that only had screenshots....

Delete him.
There is no such thing as the Intrakazana game because they deleted it because it didnt have a download or any screenshots and it was still in production!

LOSERS!

and my game things GOT DENIED BECAUSE THEY DIDNT HAVE AN " ACTUALL SCREENSHOT,ACTUALL DESCRIPTION!BLA!"

dont i have the right to type a description that i want?

I AM NEVER COMING BACK UNLESS IT IS TO download A GAME!
ho noez! (why would anybody submit a game that has nothing to show?)

If you want to advertise your game, include some screenshots If you just want to discuss your game, make a topic about it.

Keep in mind that the Administrators have the right to deny any submission they want, based on their standards. It is their site, after all.

loser.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
I'm feeling particulary irritable. If grod456 would like to add anything constructive, or make any rational attempt so that we could solve his problems, I would be more than happy to discuss this with him. However, showing a poor attitude on the forums, not only towards RMN and its staff, but to fellow users is unacceptable.

Proceed, on your way to oblivion! (30 day ban, contact me if you disagree, grod456.)
We ban a dude just because he makes a dramatic exit post? That seems extreme. We could, you know, "rise above it" and just ignore the guy, rather than punishing him for being a dork.
Starscream
MrY, it's not a dramatic exit post. He has stated he hates the place several times and is never coming back, only to post again with another "I hate RMN" post. He refuses to listen to reason or to try to constructively give his point of view. At this point he is no longer a user, but a nuisance. This may not be WIP's policy, but he's not here to refer to so....

For the record, if I ran Gaming World I would have banned WIP long ago.
Oh.

So he did it several times? Well.. I'll shut up then :-[.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
For the record, grod has submitted a vast amount of broken content. He has submitted countless games with limited descriptions and reviews with no substance.
Hey, does that mean grod can log back on to the site? that would be so cheesey! But it kinda would be good cuz he still hasn't put that LoZ on here, maybe because he thought he was banned for life.
Starscream
author=shadowcorporation link=topic=99.msg3173#msg3173 date=1189349696
Hey, does that mean grod can log back on to the site? that would be so cheesey! But it kinda would be good cuz he still hasn't put that LoZ on here, maybe because he thought he was banned for life.

No, and why would you even think that?
Well, I kinda wanted to see that game, Loz:Next Generation, come out and other people could play it. He used to be in Shadow Corporations, so we really wanted to see that game on the site. And also, if it is ok, may we put it on the site? It is a 1 hour game and is pretty good, but he didn't do it that good, so we added in a couple of different events and are still adding more. So, can we put it on the site or not?
I disagree with ShadowCorp. If a member talks disrespectfully to RMN staff and other players, (twice even!) he shouldn't have the right to ever come back. Rude. I have been on sites that include forums that I didn't like, and I did make a few complaints, but never insulted others. This grod guy is... oh yeah i can't say that...
Pages: first 12 next last