YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT?

Pages: first prev 12 last
If I were an admin and you were posting games for people that were purposefully banned, I'd ban you too.
Yeah, but have you even downloaded it yet? It's a great game! And grod used to work with us, and he wanted us to put it on! You should really download it man. 33 MB including a guide. And we made some changes to it but kept some stuff the same for grods sake.
author=shadowcorporation link=topic=99.msg3340#msg3340 date=1190223421
Yeah, but have you even downloaded it yet? It's a great game! And grod used to work with us, and he wanted us to put it on! You should really download it man. 33 MB including a guide. And we made some changes to it but kept some stuff the same for grods sake.
I'm pretty sure what he/she (I dunno anyone here yet) was reffering to was the fact that you were posting someone ELSE'S work. I dont think it matters if it's a good game. Final Fantasy VII is a good game. You post that here and it's illegal, unless you made it, and I'm pretty sure the creators sold their soul away so it's illegal for them too.
Of course FF7 is copyrighted software but it seemed like a good example at the time.
Merry Christmas. ^.^
Well, the game was put on, so why'd they get banned?
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
author=Brother Games link=topic=99.msg3715#msg3715 date=1191449642
Well, the game was put on, so why'd they get banned?

Well, they were originally banned for being underaged, but now their ban will be extended indefinitely for ban evasion.

Try not to be so obvious.
Pages: first prev 12 last