STORY LINE MAKER EVENT

Oh, I was waiting for the theme to be released but I am in
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
I guess we need bad writers to complement the good writers. I'll give it a shot.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I'll be attempting this, storyline is the specialty I want to go into for professional game design.
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
Theme relesed. That picture is too big though. I'll find a smaller one.
What a preposterous theme.
Oh well. I'll see what I can do.
I just saw this.
I'm in, obviously.

20+ entries might be a lot for the judge(s) to handle, so I suggest that these "detailed outlines" be no longer than 2 pages in MS Word.
Done.
Blobofgoo, could you edit-out your quote of what I originally posted?
Underwater adventure? Seems more like a setting. I thought a theme was more like war, betrayal or love.
Where do we submit the story outlines? Do we just mail 'em to you Blobofgoo? (I'm new to this so I don't know).
Now...how do you write an outline? Any thing specific? Or can it be an ACTUAL STORY.
And how do I submit, post it on the topic or submit it as a file? Just asking.
BurningTyger
Hm i Wonder if i can pul somethi goff here/
. . .
I'll say "yes" for now, but may withdraw if my involvement in other projects threatens to eat up too much of my time.
And Avee, I'd been thinking to write a proper script anyway.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I would assume that we PM our entries to Blobofgoo. Then, he would post the entries, anonymously of course, for the masses to vote on.

Anyway, I started with two ideas. One idea was borrowing from something I recall from my youth, but the overall concept wasn't terribly story-intensive. Which leaves me with the other idea to work on!
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
All these new posts happened while I was asleep! About the theme, I wanted it to be as far out as I could think that's not normally used. How many games do you know that take place under water? I also couldn't make the theme love because all of them would fall in the romance category. War could have been a theme though.

Yes, PM to me. When I post them though, don't start telling who's yours is. That ruins the purpose of anonymosity (anonymous).

I purposely picked a broad topic for this to allow wild interpretations.
Milos
Lone Wolf, or something cool.
Too late for me to jump in?
Ugh, I think I'm doing way too much.

*sigh*

Edit:
Do you want an indepth run-down of the storyline and how it is to be executed? As in:

= The party will go to X cave, to get the ladle of truth.
= When at X cave, they have to fight evil mid-boss Y, who gives them information on the whereabouts of the ladle of purity, which is located in Z
= The party heads to Z, but enroute, party member Olga gets sick, so the party splits up, one half getting a cure, the other heading to Z.

Not in that particular structured way, but as far as content.
author=Blobofgoo
How many games do you know that take place under water?

And if you guys are out of ideas just write a bioshock fangame. (or anno 2070, though that mostly above water... Or maybe a WW2 submarine game!)
Milos
Lone Wolf, or something cool.
Oh yeah, also, do we post our finished stories here?
Or do we write it in notepad/word and post it in our lockers?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Milos
Oh yeah, also, do we post our finished stories here?
Or do we write it in notepad/word and post it in our lockers?

This question was asked enough times, but I believe an answer was given:

author=Blobofgoo
Yes, PM to me. When I post them though, don't start telling who's yours is. That ruins the purpose of anonymosity (anonymous).