STORY LINE MAKER EVENT

Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
author=m4uesviecr
Ugh, I think I'm doing way too much.

*sigh*

Edit:
Do you want an indepth run-down of the storyline and how it is to be executed? As in:

= The party will go to X cave, to get the ladle of truth.
= When at X cave, they have to fight evil mid-boss Y, who gives them information on the whereabouts of the ladle of purity, which is located in Z
= The party heads to Z, but enroute, party member Olga gets sick, so the party splits up, one half getting a cure, the other heading to Z.

Not in that particular structured way, but as far as content.
That's pretty much how much it needs to have. This is why I've been thinking it would be easier to do in a narrative format:

The party gets to X cave to find the ladle of truth. While there, evil mid-boss Y blocks their path and has to be defeated. Afterward the party is told where the ladle of truth is by Y and the party heads there immediately. Unfortunately, while on the trek there, Olga gets sick. Forcing the party to split. Half the party looks for a cure, while the others continue the journey.

Don't use variables though. That would make it very hard to follow.

(yes, they can be short stories)
author=Marrend
author=Milos
Oh yeah, also, do we post our finished stories here?
Or do we write it in notepad/word and post it in our lockers?
This question was asked enough times, but I believe an answer was given:

author=Blobofgoo
Yes, PM to me. When I post them though, don't start telling who's yours is. That ruins the purpose of anonymosity (anonymous).

Yes, but do we give it to him in a txt. format, or as a normal PM?
I guess I'm game for this, since it can be as short as we want and it won't take me too long. Plus I got a really fun idea from it.
Milos
Lone Wolf, or something cool.
author=Marrend
author=Milos
Oh yeah, also, do we post our finished stories here?
Or do we write it in notepad/word and post it in our lockers?
This question was asked enough times, but I believe an answer was given:

author=Blobofgoo
Yes, PM to me. When I post them though, don't start telling who's yours is. That ruins the purpose of anonymosity (anonymous).

I apologize, for I scroll too fast, and have overlooked that. Thanks for the response.
Done. I realized how bad it was after like 1 minute, and continued writing past 2 pages anyway.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I'm getting pretty close to being done, myself. I'll probably turn it in sometime tomorrow, as my brain is utterly fried at this moment.

author=Pyrodoom

I figure copy-pasting whatever you have as a PM to Blobofgoo should do it. If it's readable, and there is a "Preview" button for a reason, then I don't think it matters what the file type is!
author=Marrend
I'm getting pretty close to being done, myself. I'll probably turn it in sometime tomorrow, as my brain is utterly fried at this moment.

author=Pyrodoom

I figure copy-pasting whatever you have as a PM to Blobofgoo should do it. If it's readable, and there is a "Preview" button for a reason, then I don't think it matters what the file type is!
Thanks, and I already have an idea!
Alright! I finished my outline! That's how I spent my Memorial Day!
How are you guys finishing this in 1 day? It took me 48 hours just to decide upon what I'll make.

Now my only restriction is time :(
I have no intentions of winning ;)
I'm doing mine short story style, like I always do my storylines! And I mean, short, most of my short stories can wrap up a game in less than a paragraph, while me talking about it...it goes on forever until I find my point. So good thing this is a writing contest!
author=Dyhalto
How are you guys finishing this in 1 day? It took me 48 hours just to decide upon what I'll make.

Lol, I'm surprised too. It took me a day to even get a foundation started. It's good practice though.

I'm super excited to see what everyone came up with!
I go to work all day and come home to find everyone's been writing all day!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Done, and done! Well, maybe I could have fleshed things out a bit more. I've rushed myself with events in the past, and I may have rushed myself with this event as well. So, I guess I expect to loose? In the end, only time votes shall tell.
Milos
Lone Wolf, or something cool.
author=Dyhalto

Well, call it a hunch, but I had one of those "Inspiration Rushes" and I'm still writing as we speak. I think I'm on to something :)

By the way, one more question!
Are we restricted to a certain amount of pages?
I mean, I don't want to write a Bible here, but I also would like to know if there's a limit.

Oh yeah, good luck everybody!
Blobofgoo
author=Milos
By the way, one more question!
Are we restricted to a certain amount of pages?
I mean, I don't want to write a Bible here, but I also would like to know if there's a limit.

Oh yeah, good luck everybody!

No.
I'd like to participate. Just to clear it up for me, it's due June 10th right? And one can win for the five categories you posted on the front page?
Blobofgoo
Lol! I'm seriously digging the shark storyline.
There's no way my final product will look anything like the already-submitted storylines. I'll probably break the character limit on a single forum post single-handedly.

*grumbling like an old coot instead of writing*

Oh well. Go big or go home.