2010 MISAO WINNERS

Exaclty.

"Best Betatester" was also a joke. I mean how can the users determine that?

The new system was installed for good reason and it's better. That's a fact. Only thing I miss is The WISAO Award...
But since RMN database is not intented to accept crappy games anymore it would be pretty pointless to still have them.
Game Most Likely to Evolve Into a Shitty Webcomic was the best
-Best explanation for random ninja attack.
-Most creatively named healing items
-Best Sonic the Hedgehog cameo.
-Special award for somehow working The Smurfs, Crocodile Dundee, Garden Gnomes and Flying Cyborg Monkeys into a single plot.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
author=kentona
Game Most Likely to Evolve Into a Shitty Webcomic was the best

This should be a legitimate category.
Also props to the userpic.

Idk, I played A Vacant Sky and while it was certainly good, it was by no means amazing as hell. I had to kind of push my way through the long intro before you

<MINOR SPOILER BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER HOW SPOILER TAGS WORK>

but afterwards it started picking up. And then I died before I could save.
DE
*click to edit*
That's what happens when you ask fans of your game from outside RMN to power vote for you. It's the Laxius Power fiasco all over again.

Misaos are a joke nowadays. All I know I'm not casting my votes this year - what's the point if the system is so easily broken and no one seems to give a shit about it?
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
author=DE
All I know I'm going to make it even easier to abuse

Honestly this should be a call to actually vote this year, more than anything else.
^ Yes, I agree. Despite what people think of this results, if you believe in the integrity of this system, then go for it. Even if you don't, show some support for the games that you like. Maybe the system will become better with support. If not, then at lease some developer is happy that they at least got a vote.

Also, I'm new to this system, can you change votes prior to the end?

Thanks.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
You can change your votes whenever you please. Go to the game you wish to vote for - that game will overwrite your old choices in whatever you vote it for.