WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

I could have gone to Chicago today to watch the Seven Samurai but I didn't because I'm sick and my coughing would have pissed off the people in the theater. :(
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
post=141268
or you could spend an evening on chatroulette and hate yourself!

excellent idea maybe I could seduce myself and get some action
post=140835
I wrote a story to a girl because I like her friend. Actually she asked me to dedicate a story to her and realizing my crush was her friend enhanced my resolve to actually write said story. She's passing it around to all her friends so he'll get it eventually. :3

I'll say friend one more time right here.

Why don't you just tell him?
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
post=141351
post=140835
I wrote a story to a girl because I like her friend. Actually she asked me to dedicate a story to her and realizing my crush was her friend enhanced my resolve to actually write said story. She's passing it around to all her friends so he'll get it eventually. :3

Shh! It's highschool! Crazy shit like that seems to make sense in highschool.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
He'll say "I don't read" and run off to play football.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
post=141404
He'll say "I don't read goddamned fanfics" and run off to play football.

fix'd
post=141394
post=141351
post=140835

Shh! It's highschool! Crazy shit like that seems to make sense in highschool.

Haha. I just can't really understand the whole 'love from afar' thing. The time you're spending dropping hints and 'hoping she notices' is the same time she's spending with another, more straightforward guy and eventually probably banging him.

Perhaps I am presuming too much?
word of warning: banging can lead to babbies.
OH KENTONA WHAT DO YOU KNOW ANYWAY
Craze
He knows how to play Settlers of Catan.
straightforward is for squares. i am a tesseract of a man
Yellow Magic
There's a part-time vacancy in the local McDonald's and I'm thinking of applying. not sure if it's the right kind of job for me but it'll certainly do as a last resort...£4.87 an hour certainly isnt bad and the hours themselves are pretty flexible.
post=141351
post=140835

I hardly know him and am like twice his size, feel like it would scare him. I would be more inclined to just go up and tell him if I knew he was gay, buuuuuuut.
Craze
Do it, lose your soul, love any other job you find when you're older.
Yellow Magic
Sounds good to me!
£4.87 an hour certainly isnt bad

10 pence above minimum wage for your agegroup
Yellow Magic
I know, but I haven't not been able to find any better paying jobs with flexible hours yet ;\ hence last resort.
Everyone has to take at least one jobber job in their lifetimes.

I was a clerk/stockboy in a grocery store. Of course, I was promoted to a clerk-in-charge/evening manager within two months but that's just because I'm awesomesauce.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
post=141692
post=141351
post=140835

I hardly know him and am like twice his size, feel like it would scare him. I would be more inclined to just go up and tell him if I knew he was gay, buuuuuuut.

I know this gay guy, he's youngish (late 20's, early 30's ?) and was really into the gay community and donates a lot of his time to volunteer work and charities. As such, he was at the (I think) one and only gay bar most of the time - so not only does he know everyone, he's also highly visible.

The result is that he finds most of the people as vain, messed up, or generally stupid in some way and is CURSED by only finding himself attracted to straight guys.

Somehow, though, he's put all his skill points into persuasion, and manages to convince a fair number of guys to "try it out".