WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Personal anecdote, hexa?

EDIT: damn, this isn't as funny out of context.
post=141730
How I'm going to die. ):

while musing upon your mortality your attention will wander and you will be sadly killed by a falling anvil. so young.. :'(
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Straight men have a higher tendency of being men.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Think I have gout. my fingers/toes are all red/swollen. eww
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
post=141761
Personal anecdote, hexa?

EDIT: damn, this isn't as funny out of context.

Haw haw.

I have a hard time relating to the guy, since I can't understand what WOMEN see in men, let alone what other men see in men. I'm just thankful women do seem to be attracted to us, and I don't question it whenever possible.

on a more amusing note, I've been spending the last couple days trying to find either a place to buy or download a copy of the Romancing Saga Strategy Guide from brady games. One or two times I almost bought one too, but I still couldn't find a SINGLE reference to any pdf that may exist.

Having given up, and needing some extra cash, my mind undertook one of it's many meanderings and I was tempted to find that copy of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Ultimania Guide I had purchased before I realised it was entirely in japanese. Looking around in the box I had last remembered seeing it, but I couldn't find it. There were a few magazines at the very bottom, so I started lifting them up one by one to see if I had wedged it in between them somewhere, not being very hopeful.

Look down, see a bradygames top, and pull it out - It's the Romancing Saga Strategy Guide.

I gave myself a massive facepalm, followed by an enthused fist-pump.
If you mean Romancing Saga for PS2, you're better off with GameFaqs. I don't think the strat guide covers the myriad of hidden game mechanics and battle stuff GameFaqs does.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=141820

water water water water. drink a shit-tonne of water. and eat less red meat.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
post=141834
If you mean Romancing Saga for PS2, you're better off with GameFaqs. I don't think the strat guide covers the myriad of hidden game mechanics and battle stuff GameFaqs does.

true, but I hate having to get up off my ass everytime I want to know something stupid.

Also, I like all the art and screenshots and story and blahblahblah

EDIT: now, what REALLY needs a strategy guide is unlimited saga. I just doubt they could have gotten a company to actually play it long enough to make a guide for it - oh ho ho
Yellow Magic
post=141835
post=141820

way ahead of you I just drank like three glasses in a row
tardis
post=141841
post=141835
post=141820
way ahead of you I just drank like three glasses in a row

good man. also consider looking into homeopathic medicine for it- my dad has gout and he's had great success with homeopathy.
turdis me and the scientific world are disappointed in you
tardis
stonebro me and the medical world know it's not all bullshit

come on at least i didn't say reflexology
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Really? Do I have to crack out the formulas?

Only in idiotland can someone tell me something is more potent when there's less of a thing in it.

All they're selling is placebos, at an inflated price.

God Homeopathy pisses me off.
Yellow Magic
post=141859
stonebro me and the medical world know it's not all bullshit

my mum is a doctor she begs to differ
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Let me give you the summary of an explanation from my good friend james randi.

4 rules of homeopathy.

1. Prooving - take a substance X, give it to a patient who is well. That person gets symptoms A,B,C.
2. Now, take a different patient, who displays symptoms A,B, and C. Give the person the substance X, to cure them.
3. However - you need to give them a highly diluted mixture of substance X.

How diluted?
a.take one part of the sybstance, and put it into 10 parts water. sussess it around in some fancy way (ie: shake the bottle)
b. take one part of that solution, plus 10 parts of water, shake the bottle.
do this, until you get a solution of one part in 10^20 parts of water.
This is called Attenuation.
4. the more dilute the mixture is, the more powerful it is.

So, you get some homeopathic remedy with a dilute mixture labelled as "30X" means one part in 10^30. they go up to 10^1500. Oh man those 1500 solutions are expensive.

once you get to 10^23 -> there is only a 1% chance of having a single molecule of whatever the hell you're looking for.

So, what's 10^1500 equivalent to? take one grain of rice. Crush it to powder, and dissolve it in a sphere of water the size of the solar system (out to pluto) and then repeat that process 2 billion times.
I sort of think as long as someone has had personal success with homeopathy, who really gives a fuck? I mean I understand the possible fallacy in recommending it to someone else, but if for example, I had massive headaches and homeopathy completely cured me of them, the scientific validity of it would be sort of irrelevant to me!
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Tiger-repelling rock
Sure, if people are okay with that on an individual level. If someone feels that a rock is helping them repel tigers, let them feel that way. I used to have a stuffed animal when I was a kid that I felt helped me from having nightmares. Let people do their thing.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Who needs tiger-repelling stones?