WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

post=141859
stonebro me and the medical world know it's not all bullshit

a crushing hulk of scientific / clinical evidence begs to differ
homeopathy is the creationism of modern medicine.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
post=141886
Sure, if people are okay with that on an individual level. If someone feels that a rock is helping them repel tigers, let them feel that way. I used to have a stuffed animal when I was a kid that I felt helped me from having nightmares. Let people do their thing.

So it's okay to sell things that don't work to people, as long as they think it does?

post=141954
I'm thinkin' about this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5crsfe-NUw

also, oh man, I remember watching that years ago!

post=141885
Tiger-repelling rock
I'd like to buy your rock.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
A recent couple of studies indicate proteins encourage the production of the IGF-1 hormone in the liver, thus accelerating aging. Hello vegetarianism nice to meet you
I'm fooling around with Yanfly's Melody script. I seriously thought this was just some Final Fantasy 10 type battle script. It's not, oh god it's not! I'm spoilt for choice and I'm having FUN making skills. Why don't I use VX more often? Grandia battle system <3

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
LWG, welcome to the light. (Be sure to check out all of Pocketwiki; Shanghai/myself/others also make some cool scripts!)

http://wiki.pockethouse.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
I'm making upteen million pictures for use in my crafting system and every time I alt tab back to the forum I'm reminded how super-fucking-awesome VX is and how I could have been done by now.
:(
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
It is a thousand steps closer.
*removes all useful features* script this motherfucker
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
post=142224
LWG, welcome to the light. (Be sure to check out all of Pocketwiki; Shanghai/myself/others also make some cool scripts!)

http://wiki.pockethouse.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

bookmarked
post=142209
A recent couple of studies indicate proteins encourage the production of the IGF-1 hormone in the liver, thus accelerating aging. Hello vegetarianism nice to meet you
Beware of soy! It shrinks your brain and blocks hormone receptors.
post=142249
post=142209
youd better be kidding or my brains gonna be the size of a pea by now
which would explain a few things tbh
yes I have lockerspace again
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Always and only revenge.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=142250
post=142249
post=142209
youd better be kidding or my brains gonna be the size of a pea by now
which would explain a few things tbh
not to mention the shit it does to your thyroid gland!
... stop scaring me you jackass