why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
post=208542
1) Play this: http://www.endlessyoutube.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k
2) Open this webpage: http://www.rainymood.com/
3) Have (good) whiskey handy.
4) ???
5) Profit.

I know this is old...

asnfksanfklsdafklsadklfasdklflasutogbasuotbsaueortbu;klasrby;klbasklgtbasdjlgbalsjbgtjlasb MIND BLOWN
Craze
post=208360
I need this in my life.

yes
Shoji Meguro is back and kickin' ass once again. I'm loving the theme song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54qdCjQEDfw

How can something so simple and stupid make me laugh so bloody much!
Finished The Big O today, and I am very disappointed by the ending. That severely hindered my enjoyment of the show... :(
That's what everybody says. Does that mean I should just stop watching a few episodes before the end or something? Or should I just be pissed off they didn't do a season 3.
Season 1 is really good, far better than 2. But its still a good show, even if the ending is bad, so I would recommend seeing the entire thing, since it's still REALLY entertaining. Just be warned that it goes "Evangelion" on you near the end.
So what's next on your list of Anime to watch lennon?
I haven't given it much thought really. I've always wanted to check out Ruroni Kenshin but it seems a little long for my tastes, seeing how I usually stick to stuff thats below 40 episodes.
You could probably skip to episode 30 of Rurouni Kenshin, as that's when the actual story starts moving and it ends at around 60ish. The 30 after that are just filler.
but vito is only nine and dumb witted
character arc complete. we've gone from

KAKAROT

to

kakarot... :'(
Went places with my friend, his cute little brother, and his cute little brother's cute friend. It was awesome.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
orig please start hosting a kids program entitled "adventures with bryan cebulski and his cute friends"
the "ORIGinal adventures of bryan cebulski and his cute friends"
Trying to remember a really old game. It was a puzzle platformer and you had to rescue people on a sinking ship before you could complete the level you're on.

EDIT: Found it! It's S.O.S Sink or Swim! Not the name I remember (I could have sworn it was Overboard) but still, I found it again, woo!

EDITEDIT: It is Man overboard! thought so! Silly misleading youtube vids.
Craze
Crazetex 6:23 pm
(6:23:03 PM): holy fuck
(6:23:11 PM): Edifice has 45 subscriptions
(6:23:17 PM): I didn't know there were that many people on the site
Gawddamnit I hate it when code doesn't work the way it should >:(

Now I have to do the "Sphere Moving in a Square" assignment for my Game Design course the long and repetitive way! Grrr....
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Im thinkin about cookies. I blame you CociCookie.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I wish I had quit on a hit. And, less selfishly, that's my advice to others.

In relationships, they say "never leave angry". Well it's kind of the same thing with other pursuits. If you want to or have to stop doing something you like, try to leave on a good note. If you don't, you'll regret it. It's oddly like gambling, losing more and more but continuing to bet in hopes of breaking even. How much suffering and annoyance are you willing to risk by staying in, just to leave in a good light?