WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
tardiskasnflkasdnfklansdklfnasdklgnklasdngklafskldhhaasfhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Tardis, what did you do to make Craze type furious gibberish?
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
He really doesn't need much to do that.
i thought craze always typed gibberish
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=205967

bet you've never heard dancing mad like this

could it have been because of this post
KFC commercials, fuck you.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
料理の鉄人 !!
in the land of the digitless hands

the knife handles are also knives

post=204378
Me: You are the sexiest sophomore, jus sayin'. Ever wanna have a fling with a guy lemme know

Him: Dude shut the hell up im straight. look that up next time before u send stupid shit

Talked to this guy today. He was all like yeah man that was weird but we cool then we shook hands and fist bumped.

And I met this short gay mexican from the next town over. I sat under a tree with him while he smoked and listen to him talk about how he'd dated nearly every gay guy in the area. And how he did ecstasy 7 times in a month. And how he's going on a movie date with his exboyfriend even though the exboyfriend said he was straight and he's already dating someone else.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
phhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht

(don't click that link if you are prone to epileptic seizures or want to leave the Internet of 1998 behind)
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Greetings from London!

So far so good. Great room, great flatmates and

*drools*
you son of a bitch, i am stuck with aliant THE WORST INTERNET IN CANADA until i move.

edit:

see what i mean
How fucking hot it is here. It's like 20 degrees. I might need to take a second fucking shower because of this.
yup, its what were here for lol...

I'm thinking about I.T class tomorrow, gonna start learning programing. Feel like such a nerd for saying this...wait... booobies!
post=206614
How fucking hot it is here. It's like 20 degrees. I might need to take a second fucking shower because of this.

Shower!? GROSS!
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I want to go Kratos on the people who run Air Canada.