WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Ever since I got Half Life 2, all of my dreams have had the zombies in them.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
I live ~2 miles away from Westminster Abbey but won't be doing anything special tomorrow because none of my friends seem to care.

Granted I'm not that bothered about the Royal Wedding myself but it's kind of sad, still...
oh yeah what's all this brouhaha about a wedding?
Yellow Magic
Prince William (future king! or future future king, whatever) is getting married to Kate Middleton (who I don't really know anything about)!
basically it's the big kahuna of overhyped celebrity weddings. What is it that the king and queen do anyway?
Versalia
must be all that rtp in your diet
Tomorrow @ 4pm I have reservations at a posh downtown teahouse called Crown and Crumpit. Tea, pastries, champagne, wedding cake, souvenirs, pictures with cardboard cut-outs of the couple, door prizes. We have specifically glued flowers to hats and shit to wear.

Basically this is the biggest opportunity you will ever have to be fancy for absolutely no reason.

author=Yellow Magic
Kate Middleton (who I don't really know anything about)!

there isn't anything to know; she is pretty squeaky-clean and generally a lovely girl (not that this is any reason to care about her wedding, but consider this like drinking on St. Patrick's)

author=Eggbertx
What is it that the king and queen do anyway?

Wave. The Queen waves us through difficult times. She has always been there, thick or thin, waving to the people. (theonion)
Yellow Magic
soon we're gonna have the first QILF lol

EDIT: Although Queen Rania of Jordan's still around nevermind
Versalia
hahahahaha QILF hahahaha

also: holy EFFING ESS how did I not know that Queen Rania existed? that girl is stunning!
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
I have the best job in the world.
I am wondering why I keep drinking Diet Pepsi when I am at work even though I have said many times I don't drink pop anymore (which is true beyond the Diet Pepsi at work).
I was thinking about how despite Claiming the notion of "freedom" America has more people in prison than any other country on the planet, we carpet bomb third world countries on a regular basis yet make it seem like we are righteous paladins fighting off the evil brown bogeyman. McDonald's throws away enough food in one month to feed every starving person on this planet. the average person cares more about What color tampon Insert celebrity name here________ is using than the couple million homeless people in America (let alone the world) How people think they can save the environment by cutting up a 6-pack wrappers and turning off the water when they brush teeth when the real problem is overpopulation combined with a dedicated wastefulness of resources.

Despite all that, I HAD HOPE FOR HUMANITY...until i saw this.

Crank dat...One winged angel?!

http://youtu.be/NA78MQf-kMY

i loathe this not out of a disinterest in hip-hop(i am a huge fan of Public enemy, NWA, Cypress Hill, tech Nine, Bone Thugz and Harmony, Warren G, and Tupac)

Nor does it come from a Sephiroth fan-boy perspective. My fav boss is Ultimecia

I loathe it because
1. Soulja boi is the black Rebbecca black
2. He has no Songwriting skills (which is not an opinion a musicians worth can be objectively measured and proven)
3. It doesn't mesh at all even if it was a Rapper i enjoyed listening to
4.Just like debbie Gibson and Faster pussycat, noboy will remember Soulja boi in 20 years.
5. On the other hand i can see Nobuo Uematsu's compositions being taught in music schools someday.
6. Do i need any more reasons?
7. If you believe i need to better explain myself then i will be more than happy to stop and drop whatever important tasks i am engaging in like Eating, Sleeping, breathing or sex with my girlfriend to revise and expand my list to better accommodate your needs.

1. Soulja boi is the black Rebbecca black
2. He has no Songwriting skills (which is not an opinion a musicians worth can be objectively measured and proven)
3. It doesn't mesh at all even if it was a Rapper i enjoyed listening to
4.Just like debbie Gibson and Faster pussycat, noboy will remember Soulja boi in 20 years.
5. On the other hand i can see Nobuo Uematsu's compositions being taught in music schools someday.

Is that me? or is this me? Did I post from your account and not know it?
Versalia
My fav boss is Ultimecia

I may or may not have some swirly doodles from the inside cover art of FF8 that borders 'fithos lusec wecos vinosec' tattooed on the insides of my arms
soulja boy owns because he is fucking terrible and acknowledges how fucking terrible he is but he still makes amazing cash$$$$money

soulja boy 4 life crank dat goku swag
Versalia
author=cho
soulja boy owns because he is fucking terrible and acknowledges how fucking terrible he is but he still makes amazing cash$$$$money

soulja boy 4 life crank dat goku swag

yes this.

I used to hate ke(dollarsign)ha because she looks like someone sprayed her with glitter glue (that she then huffed) and then threw her in a dumpster. I got mad respect for her after I saw an interview with her wherein she basically admitted "the dollar sign means nothing, it's stupid and obnoxious, pop is obnoxious, and I'm pop, so I'm successful" "my lyrics are not instruction booklets for how your 8 year olds should act why would you think that I am literally telling them to do these things I sing about" etc. mmmhmmm you get that money honey
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I really hate noticing mapping errors right after updating my download then getting like 15+ downloads because I know someone saw my shoddy overlooked errors.
It bothers me to no end because I always test my game before submitting for an update, and I guess I just don't notice right away after testing it so much.
bleh.

not sure how others feel, but I like to have my current download to be presentable for anyone that actually takes time to download it and play it.
but that's just me, I don't like the "sorry bro, that's an out-dated demo" excuse.
nothing against those that do this though, just how I feel.
so beautiful

author=Yellow Magic
I live ~2 miles away from Westminster Abbey but won't be doing anything special tomorrow because none of my friends seem to care.

Granted I'm not that bothered about the Royal Wedding myself but it's kind of sad, still...
aw you should make someone go with you! even if it's really boring and you can't see a thing at least make a day out of it. as much as i don't really care about the royal family either, i'm sure the procession will be very grand; something worth seeing.
just step outside by yourself for a bit, i'm sure you'll meet some nice old people to keep you company.

...the queen looks like she has no idea what's going on, someone needs to tell her where she is
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
author=Versalia
My fav boss is Ultimecia
I may or may not have some swirly doodles from the inside cover art of FF8 that borders 'fithos lusec wecos vinosec' tattooed on the insides of my arms

this is so awesome

-pretends she doesn't want that engraving of Griever from Squall's gunblade on her shoulder blade :p-