WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

author=Jakester
About how awesome it is that I found a Final Fantasy 3/6 version of Ryu from Breath of Fire 3! >:3

Right now I both hate and you and view you as my new personal hero.
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
author=The_Mad_Poet
author=Jakester
About how awesome it is that I found a Final Fantasy 3/6 version of Ryu from Breath of Fire 3! >:3
Right now I both hate and you and view you as my new personal hero.

Lol! I don't know how long you've been around the RM community, but I remember I was the guy with the BoF avatars here on RMN for the longest time. ;)

Sidenote, awesome avatar, Mad Poet! (b^.^)b
I'm pretty darn new around here. I mean I lurked for a while, but that was it, and certainly not enough to have any instant recognition of most users. 'Guy with the BoF Avatars' is a truly mighty title to hold though.

The only thing better than BoF or fishing is their combined form.
author=GreatRedSpirit
canada's fucked

can always move to the good ol usa =DDD
currently working on my scandinavian heritage somewhere up in my family tree I'm sure there's a swede or norwegian

*edit*
Ugh I had an avatar planned for a CPC minority but not a majority and fuck I'm too mad to think one up time to get a MLP avatar again
Wow THAT was an unexpected turn of events!

Conservatives gain a majority with roughly 167 seats, the NDP surge to the official opposition with about 103 seats - tripling their seat count over the last election, the Liberals (once known as "Canada's natural party") tumbled to their lowest level since Canada was a country with just 20% of the popular vote and 34 seats, the Bloc Quebecois was utterly DESTROYED going from 48 seats to just 2, and the Green party win their first ever seat with the addition of their leader Elizabeth May.

Every one of those points are utterly shocking!

...now to mourn for Canada's future. (A conservative majority terrifies me)
wanted to see Harper backpedal so hard about the whole "unwanted election" but I knew it would just be harper reading off a teleprompter with a vague look of behing only half alive and I would only get madder

CPC majority scares the shit out of me too. Living in Alberta almost everybody I know will be celebrating that there's no threat from eastern hippies, fiscally incompetent, that guy nobody likes for no definable reason (Ignatief), and the French. Christ most of the Cons running didn't even bother to show up for debates (but that one NDP in Vegas got a hundred times more press)

*edit*
Requesting title update to "Canada's Future", I only have access to the old DB
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Okay I guess I suddenly have some reading to do regarding Canadian politics; this sounds like something that might impact me.

author=Fallen-Griever
<3
Thank you kindly.

author=Eggbertx
How did this whole pony fad get started?

Mostly production value and writing. I can at least blame Craze for this one!

Also, you know Giygas has never been this adorable. Not even when that Giygas plush came out.
As you all talk about Canada politics, I here am having elections in Singapore too. Oh, talk about irony. Add to the fact that this is the first time I'm voting.

In our elections, the online world is currently extremely negative about our government. Me? Well, I'm neutral, but I still feel my country's opposition is not strong enough to contest against our government.

Oh, and another thing, once I got into watching rallies (online, that is), I couldn't get out of the addictiveness for some reason.
I'm kind of thinking of changing my av's on forums and fb to a pony av for trolling
referendum on thursday. nice to be taking part in only the second nationwide one ever

c'mon geodude help kill fptp

*edit*
Fuck BC and Ontario both had referendums to get rid of fptp but in true Canadian fashion we were too content with the current system and killed it.
way to guess dead on which way i am voting. don't tell anyone!
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
I wonder where everybody is.
author=GreatRedSpirit
cat referendum video
haha this is the best thing!
i'm voting yes. not happy with the amount of people who seem to want UKIP in power though :|.
i feel filthy voting for something with the initials AV. why can't i vote BC
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
FUCK YES HARPER WON
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
Nessiah where is my birthday present! TT_TT
The conservative majority had to happen so that the liberals would get their heads out of their asses and become the great party they used to be. That couldn't have happened with Ignatief, and def not Dion. I'd rather be stuck with the cons for 4 years than with a party that doesn't have any of their shit together. Anyways, it's a whole new political landscape for Canada's future now, and it will be very interesting to see how the NDP does as the official opposition.