WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
oops lost my polling card :(
maan david cameron's so full of it. as if voting yes is going to kill babies. it might cost money (despite the treasury saying it won't) for a new system but i should think the chance for a better democracy would be worth it as opposed to apologising for our colonies 100 years ago in the funds of £650million i mean what. i would be surprised if half of that aid made it to education funding.

why do people talk about it like us commoners wouldn't understand how the av vote works, just pay attention and it's actually very simple haha. the infuriating no campaign is enough for me to vote yes despite that being a terrible reason stood alone.

@YM: :( whoops
... lol i feel bored reading my own post
YDS
member of the bull moose party
What does the UKIP stand for?
Yellow Magic
UK Independence Party. They don't like the EU very much.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Ugh, I wish Canada's voting system would change, but with the Cons at the helm I don't see that happening for a very long time.

FPTP worked great when there was a multitude of parties for the right and left, but when one side conglomerates into one mega party FPTP breaks down.

Another dick move by the conservatives. Winning a majority with only 40% of the popular vote.
I hope their mascot is a mudkip.
Very few majorities are won with 50%+ of the votes. Even the last Liberal majorites weren't even a majority of the votes. And the CPC would never get rid of FPTP, tons of Ontario ridings were won by the CPC by a hair where the left vote was split between Libs and the NDP. A proportional voting system would've shredded the Cons in Ontario.

Well it's five more years of lying to parliament! Oh goody!
next time ya see ya boy mog he's gonna be in japan

Actually I'm not leaving the site or anything, but I really am going to Japan.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Feldschlacht IV

That's awesome, man!
I'm so jealous, I've always wanted to visit Japan.
But I really hate flying. :\

You going for military related stuff?
author=InfectionFiles
author=Feldschlacht IV
That's awesome, man!
I'm so jealous, I've always wanted to visit Japan.
But I really hate flying. :\

You going for military related stuff?

I'm gonna be stationed there, yeah. Wasn't expecting Japan, but that's what's going down, SO...
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Ha, yeah, can't really say no, right?
You don't seem too excited.

Just think of all the jrpgs...
author=Fallen-Griever
Being stationed in a country that just suffered massive tidal waves seems pretty unfortunate for someone in the navy. Be safe, dude.

It's not too bad at all, I mean, worst comes to worst they'll just rotate us back to San Diego. I know it sounds like I'm not excited but I am. It's just a really big change! However I did join the Navy to travel, so I'm sure I'll get more and more psyched about it as time goes on.
Yellow Magic
Being forced to stay in Japan: an RPG Maker's wet dream

(have fun!)
author=boobledeeboo
why do people talk about it like us commoners wouldn't understand how the av vote works, just pay attention and it's actually very simple haha. the infuriating no campaign is enough for me to vote yes despite that being a terrible reason stood alone.

i understand every single permutation of every single rule in football where others would fear to tread understanding THIS IS MY FIRST CHOICE THIS IS MY SECOND CHOICE is a doddle

p.s. for every yes vote i will make a babby. your move cameron
Yellow Magic
There's a student in my department named Ching Chong
Thank you Mitsuhide and your counter ability, you just saved me from getting curbstomped by 10+ officers, one being Sakon and another Mitsunari. Teaches me for trying to do the Sekigahara battle in a different way to I normally do.
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
Going to go watch Thor in 2 hours! So psyched!
author=Yellow Magic
There's a student in my department named Ching Chong

no fuckin way