WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

The short form is that Sunny Sheu had his house stolen from him by fictive buyers who used forged documents. Judge Golia of Queens engaged in what appears to be highly questionable behavior in failing to reverse the sale. Sheu started investigating the judge, was told by policeman who specifically referred to information he had provided about Golia, and that if he didn’t drop it, he’d wind up dead. Sheu disregarded their warning and did wind up dead.

Holy fucking shit
author=GreatRedSpirit
The short form is that Sunny Sheu had his house stolen from him by fictive buyers who used forged documents. Judge Golia of Queens engaged in what appears to be highly questionable behavior in failing to reverse the sale. Sheu started investigating the judge, was told by policeman who specifically referred to information he had provided about Golia, and that if he didn’t drop it, he’d wind up dead. Sheu disregarded their warning and did wind up dead.
Holy fucking shit

Holy fucking shit indeed!

Why aren't LulzSec or Anonymous attacking these shitballs instead?
because video games and lulz XD !!!1!1!11111 ^_^
internet people in being shitheads shocker
im going to make a difference in the world today *hacks sony*
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
"now I only want you gone"

now I can return to normal living patterns
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
I have way too many posts on way too many internet forums.

On the other hand, I guess it's nice to have a record of your thoughts. I've found a game idea on Kobra's Realm I came up with ~3 years ago that I'm actually very tempted to use...
Back in my day we had to pack VHSes! WAY HEAVIER AND BIGGER
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
author=GreatRedSpirit
Holy fucking shit

Goddamn them all to hell!!!!
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
I am thinking about...
Figuring out what I am thinking about :P
And how my avatar looks so nice :3
And how I have 12 16 makerscore now! WOOT!
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
That awkward moment when you realise your entire life's been shit and you've allowed people to walk all over you and as a result forgot who you really were

...things are gonna change 'round here ~_~
at first i didn't like the "last edited by" message, but now i think it adds an air of mystery to the post when it is there

what did they change.....what don't they want us to see...........
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
author=Feldschlacht IV
ghosts

gotta love that subtle self-racism
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
and spooks
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
This Thread has lasted soooooooooo long.
I read it. :P Well up until 301, then I skipped over to this page.
LONG LIVE THIS THREAD!
It should be permanent!
which came first, the obama action figure or the nanoha figurine