WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

author=kentona
I hate wearing suits.

They are so stuffy and uncomfortable.

(I have the same opinion on pants, socks, or any shirts with long sleeves. Shorts, t-shirt and boxer briefs, with open-toed sandals is the OPTIMAL getup. I should move to Bermuda...)

Versalia
must be all that rtp in your diet
I hate VX for its hideous map graphics ... but this is gives me a boner of enthusiasm

I hate 2k3 for its inferiority to VX in absolutely every capacity so far. (I am also of the opinion that the 2k3 RTP is p.ugly). If you get a boner at the thought of being able to have a 6-person party just wait until you see something requiring effort
you're pretty crazy
Planning on going back to school for programming thanks to losing my job >.>

Hopefully I can get a scholorship from the assitance program my state has.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Versalia are you a dog because it sounds like you're BARKING
I hate being homeless. >.> Hoping my school gives me financial aid soon, and enough of it so that I can find a place to live.

EDIT: Also, why all the cross-engine hating, 2k3 & VX both have their strengths and weaknesses, though, I've never used 2k3, I've been a life-long XP user until shortly after I joined here and tested out VX, yes it's blocky, but, I like it. I mean, you couldn't have games without blocks? I dunno, don't listen to me.
Would baguettes count as longbread?

Anywho, I was thinking about how shitty it must be to be a videogame player these days.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-6-most-ominous-trends-in-video-games_p2/

I had no idea it had gotten this bad (I haven't played games since 2003)
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
author=Fallen-Griever
Thinking about how I am now legally allowed to drive :D !

Also, I forgot how fucking awesome shortbread is!

You're only 16-18?
author=kentona
I had no idea it had gotten this bad (I haven't played games since 2003)

Luckily Nintendo is still holding strong, even if Sony and Microsoft are on the way down the shitter.
My state is burning hot.

Why is it so hot

MAKE THE HOT GO AWAY
author=Stomphoof
My state is burning hot.

Why is it so hot

MAKE THE HOT GO AWAY

I feel your pain.
author=Crimson_Legionnaire
author=Stomphoof
My state is burning hot.

Why is it so hot

MAKE THE HOT GO AWAY
I feel your pain.

Thats right you are a fellow FLoridian.

I want it to rain, for like 10 hours, so it gets to nighttime with constant rain. YES.
author=Stomphoof
My state is burning hot.

Why is it so hot

MAKE THE HOT GO AWAY

I just changed duty stations from Florida. I couldn't live there for too long, man. I'd go insane. It's way too hot and sticky. At least the West Coast is hot, but dry.
Pfft, try living on the windward side of Hawaii, it goes from hot, to raining and hot, to raining, to cold, to raining and cold in a matter of minutes.
author=Stomphoof
My state is burning hot.

Why is it so hot

MAKE THE HOT GO AWAY

So when is the USA upgrading to metric anyways?