WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

When we find some sense, don't worry though, we're using our military to find it. ;P So, I'd say in, 10 years?

a little late...but still kind of funny
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I remember reading about that, and wondering how something like that is even possible?

How does one get authorization to make a town? I doubt you can just buy land and make a town somewhere, there has to be more to it than that. There are so many precedents here that it's just mind boggling.

And what does it mean that this is a "special economic zone" and "owned by the chinese govt"? Does that leave them exempt from american laws and regulations? Does this in effect create a Privately Owned City? Or does this possibly result in an embassy-like situation where the area is considered to be part of china?

Sadly, the article doesn't really delve into the true implications of this plan, only some random opinions without any basis.

I'd like to hear more on the subject from someplace that actually does news.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
So I was talking to this girl who went to Lancaster University for her undergrad and how she didn't really like it despite it being technically a top 10 uni, and for some reason I blurt out "but it shouldn't be".

Ugh. It seems like I'm subconsciously turning into some kind of snob. Really should change unis next year, otherwise I'll just end up a cynical ol' man who looks down on people for the stupidest reasons. Death to elitism!
Yellow Magic is now Hipster
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
author=kentona

Long live 1965!
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
I'm thinking : "Did you actually think i WAS Janis Joplin?" Forget it, something i don't quite get.....................
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=kentona
I was going to deny that but then I realised I've listened to this track at least 10 times today
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
How annoying it is to me that I can't motivate myself to do anything RM related unless I am listening to the RMN Podcasts, or the Let's Try and/or Let's Play on youtube. ''>.>
Hehehe, I motivate myself to RMing by staying on the irc channel, even when I'm not talking to anyone.
I've figured that the Wii U could be perfect for a Project Zero game, with the controller being used for the camera.
I feel the Wii U is just... an upgraded DS for your living room. The camera/view thing just seems to be one little quirk that will be used in minigames or something.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
you guys are so hip and fresh.
author=calunio
Hehehe, I motivate myself to RMing by staying on the irc channel, even when I'm not talking to anyone.
This is a death knell for my motivation! Being on IRC means I don't get anything else done. At all.

EDIT:
I mean, it is incredible how WRONG you guys are all the time, and I feel I MUST bestow you with my wisdom. Also, I know how much you guys depend on my clever witticisms to brighten your day. So I cannot stay away from the IRC if I am logged on.
getting rid of mcleish + free money + complete villa meltdown

how did you think i was going to feel?
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
author=kentona
author=calunio
This is a death knell for my motivation! Being on IRC means I don't get anything else done. At all.

EDIT:
I mean, it is incredible how WRONG you guys are all the time, and I feel I MUST bestow you with my wisdom. Also, I know how much you guys depend on my clever witticisms to brighten your day. So I cannot stay away from the IRC if I am logged on.

God I waste about 3 hours a day in IRC.