WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

author=Kat
@Wes: I have had that happen, and it is always like that. -pat pat- I learned to use the Master Balls for pokemon that flee if I really think it's the one I want most. But they're limited, so...understandable if you try to conserve on the Master Ball.

Yeah, I consider Master Balls to be sacred thinngs that are never to be used. I'm such an item hog when I'm playing RPGs...
Eh, I've mostly gotten over it... but I still kinda regret not using the Master Ball... I could've had both a Latios and a Latias... I already have a Latias.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Only 3 spots left in the Mafia Battledome!!!
Haha, you sound like me, Wes. I tend to really conserve on rare items on RPG's. I've always done so, even with Master Balls. So I'm not really one to talk. If I already had Latios I would have probably used one of the two though. I'm all collector crazy about sets! I haven't gotten over item hoarding. I suddenly feel like playing Resident Evil 6. I beat 5 and haven't started in on 6 yet.
I liked RE5, it lacked a good story but the gameplay was good. RE6, on the other hand, has a good plot, but the gameplay was outrageous. Heads up: You'll rage a lot. :P
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
How great old movies are in comparison to a lot of new movies.
Not that I hate everything new, it's just you get what you see in old movies, the effects are real in the sense that they happened on the spot(no matter how fake they looked, haha)
CGI can be done really well, or really wrong. And it's a shame that technology can't always help make a picture!
*snip* oh no, you ain't never gonna know what this said, hahahaha
Now that I am done with all the classes, time to focus on my game. :D
I just realized that I'm not very good at making topics. :(
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Addit you should join the battledome Mafia!
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
I fell down the stairs yesterday and scraped my knee pretty badly.
For some reason, the wound feels kinda gooey, it's bluish-gray and my band-aids keep getting wet.
Then again, I used a shitload of antiseptic spray.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
You're one of the infected.

RMNverse Adventure time needs some love. It was just coming back to life and then it died again.
This game is just... kind of... bizarre...
InfectionFiles
What the fuck did I just play...
author=InfectionFiles
What the fuck did I just play...

My thoughts exactly.

In other news, I'm sure you'd all like to hear the stupid thing I did today! I kinda... ate half a jalapeno without taking out the seeds. After that I drank about a gallon of water. Now I feel kind of sick... What a great evening I'm having... D:

Edited because of
author=Mr_Detective
Oh, I wasn't talking about the game. I was talking about something else. XD
InfectionFiles
author=Mr_Detective

probably a girl! :D
I just heard there was a shooting in Santa Monica. Now let's see how long it takes before people blame video games for this. :P

author=InfectionFiles
author=Mr_Detective

"A girl?" There is more than one. XD
InfectionFiles
author=Mr_Detective
I just heard there was a shooting in Santa Monica. Now let's see how long it takes before people blame video games for this. :P

author=InfectionFiles
author=Mr_Detective

"A girl?" There is more than one. XD

Plaayerr, whaaaat

Pace yourself!