WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
i think mawk makes games, according to his intro topic he has an unsteady relationship with the maker. so no he isn't just some random person who sailed here to lay ruin to our land

he also seems to be recognized by others

edit:
idiotically of me, i just now realized that topic was from 2009, so maybe he was a former maker who has returned

author=mawk
to be honest with you all I just tattooed my skin to make it look like I'm wearing clothes

would they legally consider that nudity?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
if yo udont make game you are Hitler and all of your opinion is wrong.
I make games halfway and then ditch them

I'm recognized but not for all the reasons I'd prefer

I'm really nobody worth worrying about, to be honest with you

but I promise, at some point later on, to be worth the trouble
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
make a game or suffer the consequences, trollman. *slings entirety of rmn forums over shoulder like buster sword*
if people spent as much time worrying about what they've accomplished as they do worrying about what I've accomplished a lot of them would finish their projects much faster
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=LockeZ
Your style of clothing isn't a reflection of your soul, or your deepest personality, or anything of the sort. It's just a uniform. A thing to change how people see you. Something to make you look like the people you want to be like, and something to let others recognize certain things about you at a glance. It only has meaning because it's associated with the people who wear it (and those people wear it because of that meaning, circularly). Almost no one is truly original in their choice of clothing, though the copying is probably subconscious 90% of the time.
this is wrong. sorey looks like your owned mate

well how can I argue with logic like that? I am defeated
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Yes. I know. I will accept your apology via pm.
Adon237
oh what, i ain't worried. i spent a total of 2 minutes checking out your intro topic :)

though that cat avatar is pretty much the only reason i visit this topic
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=mawk
if people spent as much time worrying about what they've accomplished as they do worrying about what I've accomplished a lot of them would finish their projects much faster
If you spent as much time taking things people said at face value instead of turning everything around to make the person somehow look bad, you'd be a lot less unpopular.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I think mawk is cool and handsome.
adon, I didn't mean you! that was about link_whatever's "what do you do" on the last page. it's something that comes up pretty often.

author=LockeZ
If you spent as much time taking things people said at face value instead of turning everything around to make the person somehow look bad, you'd be a lot less unpopular.

the kind of people who fixate and seethe when I do my thing are the kind of people I don't mind burning bridges with
NEXT TIME ON THE RM WORLD

"I didn't come here to make friends."

DRAMATIC CHORD, CUT TO COMMERCIAL
i dunno what to say, other than i meant exactly what i said without any extra meaning behind it. im not suggesting that you can't speak because you need to prove yourself. if i wanted to say that, i wouldn't beat around the bush. i'd say it outright. im honestly wondering if you make games and would like to see them. you strike me as a guy who could put together a good game.

i hate to sound like i'm egging you on, but it seems like you can't accept that someone would be sincere is saying such things. you are very quick brush off what i'm saying as a mad baby's temper tantrum. i can't understand why you guys are being so stand-offish, since the way you post invites a reaction, but i will let it go and not pick it up again.

why isn't there a simpsons RPG? i see graphics for one.
author=Link_2112
i hate to sound like i'm egging you on, but it seems like you can't accept that someone would be sincere is saying such things. you are very quick brush off what i'm saying as a mad baby's temper tantrum.

it was pretty hasty, but you have to understand that I was taking your question in the context of the posts that came immediately before it. when someone starts calling me a troll and so on, they've dismissed me completely, and usually whatever they ask is being asked in bad faith. that's usually my experience, at least, and there's quite a lot of it.

if that's not you, then I'm sorry I had you down wrong.

as for why I'm so standoffish, though? 's just experience. the number of people in the rm community who are pleasant, earnest, and fun to speak with I can easily count on both hands. the rest have been varying shades of political, delusional, corporate, two-faced, monomaniacal, self-obsessed, or just plain weird. after a couple years I decided I wouldn't bother trying to play nice with this scene any more. I like most of you here, but only on a theoretical level.

and I sure as hell don't expect you to like me.
Adon237
/is weird

Dogrock <3

Kentona needs to make a solo game, we will call it the Great Awakening.
dogrock is a great-ass name but that's all I know about it

if there isn't dog rock in dogrock I don't know what I'll do
i was gonna edit my post to add something, but i totally agree that the timing and phrasing of what i said made it seem like that. that was my fault. that's why i put (serious question), cause i felt it could be misunderstood and i was being sincere. anyways, i don't dislike you.
Adon237
it's that awesome game that has some spotlight on the front page :)

it's been a very enjoyable experience :)
ugh I really fucking need to finish this banner

I've redrawn the third monster like seven times and I still have no clue where I want to go with it
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
While this conversation took place, I invested many hours into a flash RPG called Mardek.
Yall better 'ave 'eard 'o iet.