WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn

Today I have aged 1 year. I am 16 now. this is bad

e: wow i started a new page happy birthday me
Happy day of birth, Adon!

What stats are you gonna put your 5 points in to?

I feel that this could be an interesting topic idea, actually...
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=TungerManU
Happy birthday! I wrote you a little song here:

This is a really good song. I think everyone who views this thread should listen to it.

(Happy birthday Adon. You've still got a long way to go before it all goes downhill so enjoy it while you can...)
Happy birthday, Adon!

I don't have a present for you... I can give you my best wishes though~<3

@TungerManU That video made me smile relentlessly haha!
Adon237
Thanks Liberty, YM, & Gourd!! y'all're so sweet

author=TungerManU
Happy birthday! I wrote you a little song here:

this is the most beautiful thing i've ever seen and heard. thank you much tungermanU. i've been blessed.

I was going to complain about how slow the site's being, but instead I'll wish Adon a happy birthday too!

Happy Birthday Adon! I hope you received many presents and cakes (or pies if that's your thing)~
Life is just getting better. Screw the impending downfall.
Happy Birthday!
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?

Adon, enjoy yourself today, and make it a good start into another good year of your life.
Add everything wildwes said to that.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Happy birthday Adon!
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Congrats Adon, you're now on my level.
I didn't know you'd get a blowout when it's your birthday...
Gah. Must wait till next year (-.-)

Happy Life Anniversary, Adon! And I welcome you to the age of awkwardness.
@karins I'm 15 and I think I've been in that age for a while now~

By some strange coincidence, it's my sister's birthday too. It slipped my mind until now because I'm the best brother. (Don't wish her a happy birthday though, because she probably won't hear it.)
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Gourd, you must've started playing mafia when you were 12 or something... O_0 That's pretty impressive.
author=Gourd_Clae
@karins I'm 15 and I think I've been in that age for a while now~

By some strange coincidence, it's my sister's birthday too. It slipped my mind until now because I'm the best brother. (Don't wish her a happy birthday though, because she probably won't hear it.)

I just actually turned 16, 3 days ago, and I could say that people around me made me feel nothing but awkward.

Also, why don't you wish your sister happy bday? In our stead, that is.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Well then, a belated Happy Birthday, karins. And don't worry, you'll be 17 before you know it.

author=karins_soulkeeper
Also, why don't you wish your sister happy bday? In our stead, that is.

Seconded.
@Jeroen Aw, thanks. I'd like to think I'm impressive. I'm not the best mafia player ever, but I won't pass up a compliment~

@karins Happy belated birthday! I'm working on releasing a decent game before I'm 16 and usurping you, haha~ I'll be 16 in September. Oh, wait, did you release Lyra when you were 15 or 16?

I would but then magically all of the lurkers and people who don't usually care would creep out of the shadows and wish her a happy birthday. Then I'd be left with 300+ happy birthdays to give because RMN is diabolical. (Just joking, I don't mind telling her if you guys wish her a happy b-day.)
I released it on Jul 2, and finished it on Jul 15, so yeah. When I was 15 y.o.
I considered it as a bday gift for myself.

And thanks for all the greetings!
Adon237
I came here when I was 12, then 2 months later I turned 13.

RMN RAISED ME TO BE THE WONDERFUL PERSON I AM TODAY

hasn't rmn raised all of us?