WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=LockeZ
I live alone, I don't have a roommate or a girlfriend, no one has a key to my condo. All my windows are closed. I do not share AC or heating with my neighbors, I have my own private ventilation.

I don't smoke weed or own weed.

Why did I just get home from a three hour work shift to find that my condo smells like weed? A mystery most dank.

Do you share a hallway, or does your exhaust fan from your stove connect to a communal system? Do you have wall vents that allow air passage that leads to a public space, even if that public is your neighbours? Was it warmer inside your condo than outside? I'm thinking about airflow direction for that one. Even with the windows closed your home is not hermetically sealed, it wouldn't be safe if it was.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=LockeZ
I live alone, I don't have a roommate or a girlfriend, no one has a key to my condo. All my windows are closed. I do not share AC or heating with my neighbors, I have my own private ventilation.

Why did I just get home from a three hour work shift to find that my condo smells like weed? A mystery most dank.

Damn weed is everywhere. Even when it's not weed, those crazy kids are always lighting up. I saw some just recently when I was walking down to the store; didn't look a day over 14.

Also, three hour work shift? Damn... Sure hope they pay out the ass if they only have you coming in for three hours. How's a guy supposed to make a living?

author=Pizza
In other news, I now have a framed photo of Disney's Maid Marian on my desk.

I don't blame you; furry Robin Hood was a good movie. Also, I shuffle between these three pictures as my background at any given time, so it's not like you're alone. Also, I've got the Lego Chima Eris and Crooler minifigures standing on my desk at the base of my monitor.

And I've got a dragon shield hanging off the crossguard of a sword my grandfather made for me resting against the corner of my room beside my desk. #I'mafuckinghero
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
author=LockeZ

I...have no idea...how that might have happened... *vanishes into the shadows*
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Max McGee
author=LockeZ

I...have no idea...how that might have happened... *vanishes into the haze*

Fixed that.
author=Corfaisus
I don't blame you; furry Robin Hood was a good movie. Also, I shuffle between these three pictures as my background at any given time, so it's not like you're alone. Also, I've got the Lego Chima Eris and Crooler minifigures standing on my desk at the base of my monitor.

And I've got a dragon shield hanging off the crossguard of a sword my grandfather made for me resting against the corner of my room beside my desk. #I'mafuckinghero

Man, I couldn't take my collection of swords and other improvised/semi-improvised weapons up with me when I moved, and I don't have the funds to have them shipped up here either. I had an umbrella sword, man. Also, an axe jimmy-rigged out of a table leg, among other things.

Yes, Disney's Robin Hood is an awesome movie. Unfortunately, it can't hope to compete with The Land Before Time or The Fox and the Hound for being tied as my favourite animated movie, but it's definitely in the number 2 slot. I picked it up on Blu-Ray today so it only seemed fitting that this framing would happen.
author=LockeZ

I used to have neighbors who loved nothing more than to grow copious amounts of weed and then smoke copious amounts of weed. Even with the windows shut (and with my awful allergies), I could still get a whiff of it sometimes. Same thing with skunk. Ugh.

And a three hour work shift really doesn't seem long enough to even bother, unless you're making the big bucks (or like... need/want the money that comes from said shift... ...). Where I work, four hours is the bare minimum. Of course, eight hours of grueling, thankless work is where it's at, yo.
I used to live between two houses filled with hippie/townie kids that smoked all the time. One household unfortunately listened to Coldplay all the time, too.
author=Pizza
The Land Before Time or The Fox and the Hound for being tied as my favourite animated movie

Heeeell yeah! Cried so much when I watched the former I swear to god :c

Also, I'm glad someone introduced me to Parasyte after Terra Formars. Just what I need.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
^I've refrained from watching both because that icky stuff is icky.

Akame ga Kill, on the other hand, is surprisingly excellent for a trashy shonen anime. Saw the series finale yesterday and it blew me away @_@
So LockeZ, if you died in your pad, how many days would it be before anyone noticed? A few days? A week? Months?
author=Corfaisus
You know what's truly horrifying? One person buying your game and that's it. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful that they dropped a whole $25 in my lap "for all the good I do at RMN", and I know simply completing the game is success enough in my own right, but we've got bills to pay and mouths to feed. My hopes of getting noticed and making some real dough now rests at the mercy of big-name youtubers like Game Grumps, PressHeartToContinue, and Pewdiepie (all of which I've sent a message to).

I don't need to get rich, but my family could really use that money, you know. I mean, God, I skipped out on spending time with my extended family at my grandparents house on Thanksgiving so I could keep an eye on who all was purchasing the game so that I could, you know, give them what they want ASAP.

Someone here could attempt a RPG maker personality on youtube..whether he/she becomes viral is another question.
author=Max McGee
author=LockeZ

I...have no idea...how that might have happened... *vanishes into the shadows*

The problem with that stuff is that it always somehow manages to permeate the atmosphere no matter WHERE.
BurningTyger
Hm i Wonder if i can pul somethi goff here/
"WIl the team thing work out or will i have to do a game on my own and if so wil i have TIME? And waht time is my dentist appointment tomorrow?"
Corfaisus
I changed my employment status on Facebook to "Booger Blaster at Big Name Company: Anonymous Sector". I feel good about what's been accomplished here today.
Max McGee
author=kentona
So LockeZ, if you died in your pad, how many days would it be before anyone noticed? A few days? A week? Months?

N-n-not for any reason. Just askin'!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Just keep thinking about LockeZ' home life and I can't help it. That's just a really unsafe way to live. The air inside of your house is the most polluted there is. Open windows. You're on a one way trip to an asthma clinic, my man.
Well, if it's cold outside, I wouldn't want any windows open.
Max McGee
the world is a bad place full of bad people and bitter disappointment at every turn. if you can still mount any argument against arriving at this central truth of lived experience, then you're very young, or very lucky.
Corfaisus
author=Max McGee
the world is a bad place full of bad people and bitter disappointment at every turn. if you can still mount any argument against arriving at this central truth of lived experience, then you're very young, or very lucky.

How can I feel bad when I've got Unikitty staring me in the face on my desk?
I've been at this "central truth" for quite a while, but it's been crumbling to tiny little pieces these last years.
The world is as bad as it is beautiful. The key to life is embracing the good and helping to mend the bad or make the best out of the bad things.

Each to their own. But there are still other possibilities out there

which reminds me that I want to continue the series .. but I promised to watch it together with someone.
.. should I work or go to bed... I'm so tired already : D