WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=kentona
author=pianotm
The key to happiness isn't loving what you do; it's doing what you love.
The key to happiness is lowering your expectations to the point where they are already met.

No, that's the key to tolerance.
author=Pizza

Always sad to see good game concepts ruined with freemium features. I sincerely hope nobody's spent 100 dollars on a fucking flash game. Disgraceful.

The funniest part is that the original Doodle God is 100% free and just as good better, since it has no freemium features.

Odd, that's actually based on a game that's a few years old now. You should play the original one - for one, it was free. For two, it was a lot of fun.
Pizza
The funniest part is that the original Doodle God is 100% free and just as good better, since it has no freemium features.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=kentona
author=pianotm
The key to happiness isn't loving what you do; it's doing what you love.
The key to happiness is lowering your expectations to the point where they are already met.

The key to happiness is to stop giving a shit about happiness
author=Pizza
Pizza

I blame my just waking up and being distracted by the imminent arrival of the Real Estate Agent... who just phoned up to tell me she's not coming today. And after I went and tidied up, too! :<

I'm the kind of person who won't dust unless I absolutely have to. I'm very meh about dust. My mother is anti-dust. I'm in the 'live and let lay' camp. XD
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Dust and I have an understanding. It sits there not bothering me, and I do the same in return.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I've got skype but I don't know why.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
author=nhubi
Dust and I have an understanding. It sits there not bothering me, and I do the same in return.

Kill all the dust with fire. Dust and my nostrils do not hang out swimmingly.
It's either looking high or a moe blob :\
nhubi
There are days when I despair.

Rachel Bryk
author=Corfaisus
I've got skype but I don't know why.

Phone sex?

author=CashmereCat
author=nhubi
Kill all the dust with fire. Dust and my nostrils do not hang out swimmingly.

I generally only dust and vacuum my desk area when I feel like its about to mount a resistance and overthrow me.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
I'm not pretty enough for Kentona :(

Also this aaron guy that trolled my gamepage is hilarious.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=nhubi

Rachel Bryk

you'll be back online a few days later thriving on the drama you created

MY INTERNET IS WORKING PROPERLY AGAIN

I CAN GET BACK TO PLAYING

FINAL FANTASY RECORD KEEPER
nhubi
author=Tau
I'm not pretty enough for Kentona :(

Also this aaron guy that trolled my gamepage is hilarious.

Yeah sorry I did have to grab a piece of that, seriously he just needs to take a breath.

Also, and more importantly you are way too pretty for Kentona.

Also, so so sorry Libby, Karin's Soulkeeper now thinks you're a serial killer, and that's pretty much my fault.
You killed my good name, nubbles. ;.;

author=nhubi

Rachel Bryk

That's horrible. Just... so terrible the way people act sometimes. Rest well, Ms Bryk.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=Liberty
You killed my good name, nubbles. ;.;

JUST LIKE YOU KILLED DECKY?!

*runs away*

Sorry. I'm a bit crazy. Studying constantly... I think I can hear the ocean in my head. Is that a good thing?
If by ocean you mean the sound of waves, it might not be that bad. If by ocean you mean the words "Food, food, cheesecake, do my game for me, bikini pics, food, nessy is mean ;.;, food, no chillies!, lolis~<3, food" then you might need to check yourself in to a facility.

I'm thinking kentona deserves all the hugs. All of them.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
What category does, "I feel my brains leaking out of my ears," fall under?
Both, I guess. How goes the gammak? Almost done? Don't overdo it!