WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

author=Ciel link=topic=1013.msg15687#msg15687 date=1210403243
I am thinking about transexistentialism.

Are you describing dickgirls whose existence is unexplainable and absurd? =\
Tau
RMN sex symbol
That I ran out of smokes and I need to think of a solution.
I have naked pictures of your mother
I have naked pictures of you so beat that. 8)

Other than that, i am thinking about what to watch tonight.
I'm think that all this overtime I am putting in better be worth it (it is. I am getting paid time and a half == $45 dollars/hour)
author=Eddie link=topic=1013.msg15906#msg15906 date=1210494427
I have naked pictures of your mother

Naked pictures - of your motha-ah-ah
Naked pictures - of your mother GO
Boo boo doo boo boo doo bee bee
I am thinking of you, topicstarter.
YOU'RE AROUSING ME NOW WITH A SENSE OF DESIIIIIIIIREEEEE!
POSSESSING MY SOUL TILL MY BODY'S ON FIIIIIIIIIREEEE! WOOOOOOAAAAH OOOOOOHHHHHHHH OHHHHH!
author=kentona link=topic=1013.msg16324#msg16324 date=1210691778
I'm think that all this overtime I am putting in better be worth it (it is. I am getting paid time and a half == $45 dollars/hour)

that sounds nice. Nothing better than a bit fat pay cheque. At the moment i am thinking about absolutely nothing.
I'm thinking about how to get more people to come here.
I'm thinking about how much shit i'm in...oh i'm in deep shit.
I'm thinking about how I'm thirsty and that it's midnight and I should really be getting to bed.
I do be thinkingeth that more knaves shouldeth participate in Thy Envelope and Ye Olde Medieval Tale.
YDS
member of the bull moose party
I am thinking about RMN's layout.
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
I'm thinking about the insane booty of this female customer I saw today. Damn that thing was off the chain.
I love booty. A nice round plump ass is a fine thing.

I'm thinking I need an Air Conditioner.
I'm thinking about how much of a fucking fucktard I am. Why am I such a fucktard, viewers? The world may never know. Except that I know I need to get out of my very bad habits.
A girl that I wanted to make a sweetheart, I found out she has a boyfriend. The worst part isn't that I can't ask her out, but that the nice ideas I was having about her have pretty much been ground to a halt. So much for living vicariously through my imagination. :-X
I've been there, dude. It definitely sucks. :(
I am thinking about the fact that I am an entire chapter behind in math, and should be working on it. Instead, i sit here posting...