WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

I ain't shootin' no blanks!
"I ain't shootin' no blanks!" - Josef Stalin
I am thinking about how it sucks i'm starting back at work in a few days. :'(
Im thinking about why summer had to be so short. It felt even shorter than last year! Ah well. We still have winter to come, so that's something to be happy about! ;D
YDS
member of the bull moose party
Wow. So I just got lazy and imported my AIM buddy list to facebook to find some of my classmates. What I got instead was a shitload of people on this site.
Im thinking... im thinking...

wow. i dont know what im thinking. i might be thinking what im doing right now, but i dont know what im doing right now.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
I wanna slap a hoe right now.
I am thinking that I hate my life and I want to die. I am drowning in a sea of despair. There are monkeys dressed as lifeguards and they are throwing anvils at me. I long for the comfort of the grave.

Edit: This is my favorite forum at RMN.
I'm thinking about what I want to eat. I want something...and yet I want nothing. I am perplexed!
YDS
I am thinking about how Ephiam should eat some light food like chicken soup.
I am thinking about what i'm going to do this Sunday. My only day off. :)
I am thinking that Feldsnatch IV is making a heckuva lot of Official topics of late.

Also, what kind of name is Feldspactcheldtcht?
I am thinking about...

Er...

AND wishing about having some chicken soup. Well...CHiekn/Turkey. I get mixed up in those two alot. Whatever one it is, dad makes one awesome soup from it. But I doubt I'll get some any time soon ;-;

I'm also thinkning about how long thios school year will last. Do I want it to fly by or end quickly!? :K
I am thinking that Feldsnatch IV is making a heckuva lot of Official topics of late.

Also, what kind of name is Feldspactcheldtcht?

It's because I AM OFFICIAL

get like me

Also, Feldschlacht is German for battlefield. Ich spricht Deutsch.
Ewwww... Republican National Convention. xD

I said it out loud too.
I have no idea how people adjust to using wide screen monitors. I am so used to 4x3 I feel like my eyes are going to fall out.
I am thinking how funny the last thread I checked was...
I should really be going to bed now as i have to get up early tomorrow.
YDS
I am thinking about how I hate tuition.