WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Ew, you're probably all smelly, you funky bum.
YDS
member of the bull moose party
W-what I shower twice a day. :(
Twice too little. Get outta here before you funk up the place with your funk.
I am thinking how happy i'll be when i get home from work tonight.
I am thinking about how I am more furiously in love after last night than I was before last night!
Wow. You really are emo.
author=kentona link=topic=1013.msg30664#msg30664 date=1221057056
Wow. You really are emo.

Dude it was a big night.

EDIT: Also screw you :(
LOL you're pretty sensitive, brandonabley.

Also I am thinking about MAX PAYNE.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I got another rejection. :(

Being a writer is really hard. Even after you get your first pro sale. I thought it would be easier. :(
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
I'm thinking receding hairlines are some sort of cruel divine joke. *shakes fist at God*
author=harmonic link=topic=1013.msg30713#msg30713 date=1221079592
I'm thinking receding hairlines are some sort of cruel divine joke. *shakes fist at God*
Must be! I have to get my hair thinned every time I get a haircut. My hair is so lush and thick.

Dude thinning hair is way worse.

Also like $2000 will turn that right around forever.

author=kentona link=topic=1013.msg30766#msg30766 date=1221096786
Must be! I have to get my hair thinned every time I get a haircut. My hair is so lush and thick.

Yeah but you are like 500 years old and also you are married so looking good doesn't even matter (your life is over).
author=kentona link=topic=1013.msg30766#msg30766 date=1221096786

My hair is always short and looks like shit. That's how i attract the ladies. 8)

Right now i am thinking about how my stupid sickness won't go away.
I'm thinking about how I'm the only one in my family that hasn't displayed any significant artistic ability, when I'm from a family of artists since before my grandfather.

Maybe I need to start drawing again. I feel like such the odd man out.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Getting a job. Anybody know how long it takes employers (A ROUGH AVERAGE) to respond to a resume sent to them in response to a posting on Craigslist? These are all quasi writing/editing related jobs and few or none of them are with large companies. I have submitted to six now, starting Monday, and have heard nothing back at all except a lot of indecisive/wishy washy stuff from the most sketchy of the six jobs. Is this normal? Sorry, the whole 'job market' is very new to me, this is the first September of my life I'm not in school of one form or another.

YDS
member of the bull moose party
It varies from person to person. Though if its any longer than a week, they've either rejected you, never received it or there's probably a problem.
author=kentona link=topic=1013.msg30664#msg30664 date=1221057056
Wow. You really are emo.

w-what's wrong with emo