WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

YDS
member of the bull moose party
Everything.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I hate being unemployed, but I will also probably hate having a job I hate.

It's only been three days so I guess I'm okay for now, thanks Veiraza.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
I am thinking about my morning date thing.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
I am thinking about an English release of Persona 4.
I am thinking about Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI on PC.

THIS IS A BIG FUCKING DEAL
author=Canuck link=topic=1013.msg31327#msg31327 date=1221299492
I'm thinking about if I want to move to this apartment or not..

http://chintai.homes.co.jp/search/detail/b%5B%5D=1024220000630/tk=3/bsg=1/route=9/o=80hsbqBjnIYokc/

Far out, that apartment looks great. I say go for it.

I'm currently thinking about going to bed.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
I'm thinking that going to bed is an absurd idea.
YDS
I am thinking about why FFVII won't work.
MAAAAAN I have FFVII for my PC and I can't get it to work for the life of me. There are a bunch of patches and workarounds but the fact of the matter is that its a crappy port that will only run on a back-asswards system.
YDS
I am thinking about how I am packing to go away. :(
@ Blitzen and YDS: I have a port for the computer that actually works. I burned off a copy of the three disks from one of my friends. I'm not sure how he got a hold of a working port, but hey I'm not complaining... Now if only my crapped up CD drive would actually detect the cds in there more than once out of a million times.
YDS
I just use an iso and play it on PSXEven. It use to work very well, but now its fucked up for some reason. I'll try EPSXE later.
Most of the problem lies in compatability, because the game was ported for 1997-era systems. What you have then is a 16-bit program you are trying to run in Windows 32-or now 64-bit structure in XP or Vista that just makes thigns a mess.
There are a couple patches like the "Chocobo Patch" and whatnot, running under safemode. But really the best way to run it is to put back together that old Pentium-II you cannibalized and hope the 200 meg harddrive still has Windows 95 onto it.

It really sucks too because you could play the battles in the PC version at a higher resolution than the original Playstation, and if you had the RAM, the summons looked awesome and the responsiveness was killer.
I run it on XP service pack 2, it works just fine. I have the icon for FFVII and just click it, and it plays. No need to go through emulators or anything. I had an installation disk to well.. install it.
I'm thinking about how much recording stuff on Mac sucks. Mostly because the only good free program keeps deciding to throw an exception and crash when I save a video.

I want my laptop so I can get CamStudio back.
YDS
Huh, that's strange. I thought macs were great for multimedia purposes.
Orange Juice and Choclate Pudding do not go together well.
I'm thinking if I should really have eaten those two and a half packs of Cherry flavoured Halls. >_>