WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

YDS
member of the bull moose party
I just finshed Phantom Legacy and I love it.
I am thinking about how my surreal and uncomfortable relationship is much less surreal and uncomfortable now that the previous weekend has happened. I am so haaaaaaaaappy.

(Also this is why there is still no podcast)
YDS
I am thinking about what is the love story behind all of that.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I am thinking about what is the love story behind all of that.

Craze?

Seriously, it's hard to think about anything but the incredible amount of physical (stomach) pain I'm in from my stomach condition. The stomach cramps are so bad right now that it feels like every five or ten minutes a bomb goes off inside of me. I've taken all my regular daily meds (7 pills), one dicyclomine (anti-spasmodic, for pain) and even gave myself my Humira injection, so there's not a lot I can do besides wait it out or like go to the hospital. I obviously chose the former.

On a lighter note:
I just discovered the existence of Pandora Radio and it seems pretty cool.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
I am thinking about why Max hasn't shown up in IRC lately.
Max McGee
Well I "partied hard" this weekend, so all the alcohol and drugs might be the reason for all the stomach pain and the absence from mIRC both.

Also, I am WAY too active on these forums. I am going to go do something now, for real
I am thinking about why a friend of mine hasn't been into work lately.
YDS
How hot it is.
Need... chi-chipsets.... *gasp*... :-X
Post demo release rut. That period where you just sit on your ass and wait for feedback is essentially done; now I just need to pry myself away from the embrace of laziness and get back to work. Well, I was initially waiting for the podcast to come out before I continued; but who knows when that's coming SO tomorrow will be the day.
Max McGee
Post demo release rut. That period where you just sit on your ass and wait for feedback is essentially done; now I just need to pry myself away from the embrace of laziness and get back to work. Well, I was initially waiting for the podcast to come out before I continued; but who knows when that's coming SO tomorrow will be the day.

Yeah, I agree with this; my progress on Mage Duel has come to kind of a stand still. The difference in this case is that I've kept chugging away on my other project.
YDS
How homesick I am.
FIRST POST OF OCTOBER 3RD
It's still October 2nd here. Which is my birthday. Happy birthday, me.

I think I failed a history exam today. It's all good though, because I had me some pie later.
I'm thinking about how everyone seems to be sick lately.
I just looked up Chipotle's nutrition information and discovered it is not, in fact, good for you (1500 calories per meal!!).
I thought chipotle was a dip/sauce.
author=kentona link=topic=1013.msg35758#msg35758 date=1223065505
I thought chipotle was a dip/sauce.

Specifically, it is a pepper.

It is also a fast food chain that sells delicious, oversized, and fairly expensive burritos.
Max McGee
My brother just pointed out to me that Ed Harris, Viggo Mortgensen (sp?) and Jeremy Irons are basically pallete swaps of one another. I disagreed with this vehemently but I couldn't dispute his photographic evidence: