WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Happy birthday, d00dz~
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
You people are submitting too many reviews. You all need to stop.*

*May not actually have to stop
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Solitayre
You people are submitting too many reviews. You all need to stop.*

*May not actually have to stop

Thank the Reviewim event for that.

I love King of The Hill crossovers so much.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
that is probably the best thing i have ever seen

Happy Birt-days Dude how is Soft! Cool picture by the way!
Japanese girls don't like to talk to me. :(
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
author=Mr_Detective

I can only imagine the intricate, complex, and flabbergasting process of thinking that they could of had while having that feeling.
author=Solitayre
You people are submitting too many reviews. You all need to stop.

nah

Also, there needs to be a King Of The Hearts game where every enemy is propane-Heartless. Right now.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Mr_Detective

Why is that?
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
A rpg maker community that has a negative view of it's own games is a bad rpg maker community.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Adon237
A rpg maker community that has a negative view of it's own games is a bad rpg maker community.
Everyone should have a negative view of their own work. It's your motivation for improvement.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=wildwes
I love King of The Hill crossovers so much.

This is so great.

Thanks for all those bday wishes folks. I don't normally celebrate, so much as drink to forget. But this year I gave up to my friends and just had fun.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
author=Dudesoft
Thanks for all those bday wishes folks. I don't normally celebrate, so much as drink to forget. But this year I gave up to my friends and just had fun.

Hooray!

author=LockeZ
Everyone should have a negative view of their own work. It's your motivation for improvement.

Bah! You have a positive view of your work and be proud of yourself while knowing you can improve! The real issue is remembering that no matter how good you are, you can always get better. As soon as you think you're set for life, you're ancient history.

My thoughts... for a few short moments, Résumé was buzzing higher than Pom... *sheds a single tear*
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Sated
If SEGA could port Sonic Spinball to Android then that would be great...

This is the truest thing ever said in all of history.
Darn it... I bought a body lotion, mistaking it for a facial moisturizer. Good thing I bought a small one so it only cost 3 bucks.
I suck... T__T

author=LockeZ
author=Adon237

I am going to be negative about everything, so I have more motivation. :)
author=Mr_Detective
I am going to be negative about everything, so I have more motivation. :)

As I see it, being positive gives you motivation, but being negative open your eyes, so be both.
Eatin' hot wings right now.

Mmmmmm, shit's good.