WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Pizza
I ran out of Sailor Jerry Rum too soon.

:(

Man up and drink Mountain Dew like everybody else.
Realistically I should have more Rum/Whiskey stockpiled. But I'm at work more than I'm at home, so I haven't been able to prepare yet.
How the hell did my bro manage to beat Mario 3D World in its entirety in, like, 2 days? lol
Ah…*stretches* now that Reviewrim is over, I can finally get back to some game making! :D
Several pro football players have come out in support of the University of Missouri defensive lineman since he made public that he is homosexual, but some others have questioned having an openly gay player in their leagues.

(Arland) Bruce's posting, in which he misspelled the word gay, asked Sam if he was scared to touch women and added "you gaey man up and do some MFN pushups and get on your knees and submit to God fully. Come out of her. Awareness Trap. Lil homie don't go thru with it. It's a trap bruh."

in which he misspelled the word gay

It's a trap bruh.

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=443568
Well what I'm thinking about today because of my female squall topic is this:

Why does it bother both genders when they are presented in sexy/badass manner? Gender shaming honestly, it should be gender empowerment.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
It doesn't bother me.

It bothers some people because they don't want society to have gender-specific ideals for people to want to live up to. It bothers some people because they don't want to have any ideals to live up to. For other people it's due to a resonant feeling from the puritan mindset of past generations that being sexy, especially in public, is unacceptable. For other people it's due to a resonant feeling from the romantic mindset of past generations that sexual acts are somehow special or sacred or personal, which means that to give sexual acts away freely is improper. For other people they feel that if you're being sexy in a film or a photograph, it's one-sided and purely for the benefit of the viewer, not the person being viewed - though the reason why this is worse than any other service profession then has to tie back to one of the other mindsets. For other people it's some other reason.

I wanted to fund La-Mulana 2 and feel like a cool bro but WHOOPS I GUESS I'M NOT ALLOWED
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
amazon payments is one account, extremely easy to set up, and everyone on the planet already has an amazon account. how is this a problem at all

edit: the reason they can't just take your credit card number and nothing else is because they need to be able to A) take your credit card info now but not charge you until a month later, and B) be able to give out mass refunds easily, both of which are hard to do. also they are dealing with million-dollar transactions so it's probably nice to use one of the most secure payment sites on the planet
author=Pizza
I ran out of Sailor Jerry Rum too soon.

:(

You have good taste.
author=LockeZ
amazon payments is one account, extremely easy to set up, and everyone on the planet already has an amazon account. how is this a problem at all

edit: the reason they can't just take your credit card number and nothing else is because they need to be able to A) take your credit card info now but not charge you until a month later, and B) be able to give out mass refunds easily, both of which are hard to do. also they are dealing with million-dollar transactions so it's probably nice to use one of the most secure payment sites on the planet

Well my problems are:

a) I don't have a credit card
B) Am easily upset because anger management issues
5) Don't see why I shouldn't just be able to use PayPal (connected to a bank account) for anything connected with Amazon
LockeZ
Can't you use paypal with amazon? Seriously? Gross.

If you have a bank account then you have a debit card though. Just walk into your bank and be like "YO GIMME A DEBIT CARD HOMEBOYZZZ" and they will look at you funny and wonder if you're being serious, but then they'll give you one when you ask again in a serious manner
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Yeah that's weird. Internet banking is more common now. Why do we need a credit card when we could direct deposit. Ohrightbankswantmoneyforinterestbecausetheyareevilvampires
LockeZ
You can go to walgreens and buy an amazon gift card with cash, I guess.
I'm personally considering whether to get a debit or credit card at some point, since I'm working now and all.

I looked over the differences of each, and I think debit's the way to go. Anyone else concur, or should I stick with credit?
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Stick with paper money.
LockeZ
A debit card is literally just a checkbook, except that stores will actually accept it, since they essentially cash the check before you leave the store. There is no reason for a human being not to have a debit card.

Credit cards have a lot of upsides and downsides depending on how dependable you think you can be at paying them. You can get ones that earn you cash back or frequent flyer miles or other stuff like that, but if you're late on a payment, it's all for naught.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
Debit cards are your loyal servants. Credit cards plot to kill you in your sleep at night.
To those wondering why you can't use PayPal with Amazon: they have Amazon Payments, which is a competing service. It's pretty much like asking why you can't use a gift card from McDonalds at a Burger King. Amazon doesn't make their commission from their payment service if you use PayPal - plus the PayPal system is notorious for having so many flaws in it, it's not funny (there's trolls who go around sending a tiny amount of money to a PayPal account, then demand a chargeback on it - and the person they sent it to has to pay fees for that chargeback).

Long story short, Kickstarter uses Amazon Payments to cover their own asses - and if you're ever a project manager on Kickstarter, you'll love that coverage.