WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Is... is your cat a mountain lion?
No, oddly enough. ^.^;

In fact, she's more fluff than anything else, which is why this is puzzling me. Especially as the bruise practically formed right before my eyes. o.O;
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=Liberty
Note to self: do not post when I've just woken up OR if I do at least triple check my spelling. >.<;

In other news, my cat scratched me and suddenly it's a giant bruise??? That's never happened before. :?

Libby, my friend. I am a great lover of cats. Enough that I know certain medical information that is of use to cat owners.

A cat's claws are coated in a secretion that is toxic to humans. You may not react to it at the first, second, third, or even thirtieth exposure, but once you react to it, you are at risk of losing limbs and even death. It's also in their saliva. Yes, it's a venom and yes, it's that toxic. Dogs have it, too. We had an elderly cat with dementia. When my father was giving him a flea bath, the cat bit him through the finger. He figured he'd take care of it himself. Three days later he was in the hospital with a fever of 104, BP over 250 and tachycardial. He almost lost his arm. The doctor told him that if another cat ever bit him, it didn't even have to be in that finger, then he would definitely lose that finger. In fact, the damage to the finger is permanent. Even ten years from now, it could flair up again and he may have to have the finger amputated.

Cat bites and scratches should never be treated casually. Just because you've never reacted before doesn't mean you never will.

Nah, I'm all over that shit. I have some antiseptic cream that I always use on any scratches as soon as they happen. I broke it out as soon as it started to bruise and the slight swelling went down pretty fast. I know about issues with cat and dog scratches/bites since we've had animals since forever. ^.^ Thanks for sharing the information, though, as others may also benefit from it. And for looking out for me~
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Sad tarantula is sad. Hidden for arachnophobes.

Anyone else see a big thick-lipped frown on the line of lower eyes and the part immediately below it?
Little guy's all like "nobody ever invites me to parties :(".
After going through Trihan’s re-introduction topic again and Shinan’s mentioning something that this was the fifth time that he’s left and came back, do you guys remember all those silly times in the past that I used to leave in a huff and a puff and then come back the very next week? It sounds so incredibly stupid and quite comical today, but I can’t believe that I used to do shit like that back then, lol.

I’m also thinking about Alexander Edler and that sweet goal that he scored against the Edmonton Oilers tonight. I know it’s just the pre-season, but I really hope that he gets his career back on track with the Canucks after a pretty disastrous last season. I mean, you can't get any lower after what happened last year for this team. >_<
Detroit Red Wings all the way, baby.

I'm thinking about my copy of Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, which, sadly, is locked behind closed doors at Best Buy due to them refusing to be open at decent hours. Well, 6:46 AM is not a decent hour, but they shouldn't be keeping me from my Smash Bros. like this.
There's nothing quite so lovely as an empty submission queue~<3
author=Liberty
There's nothing quite so lovely as an empty submission queue~<3

Haha I can imagine that :p
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Empty submission queue!?

I've got to fix that!
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
Galaxian is a lot more complex than I gave it credit for.

And its hard as balls. I can make it to stage 15 or 16 in Galaga, but I can't even make it past 5 in Galaxian.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
What's the plot hole? Maybe someone around here can help so that you don't have to can the whole thing?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I need to start getting some sleep.
*sigh* Where are any new good J-dramas! Grah!
author=pianotm
I need to start getting some sleep.

Sleep is for the weak and those who don't want to finish gam mak, piano.

You'd do well to remember~!
I’ll go join ya, pianotm; I’m getting pretty sleepy myself.

Game making can wait…*yawn* at least for a couple of hours… (Zzzz…)
So SCOTUS refused to hear all appeals on the 4th, 7th, and 10th circuit ruling to overturn same sex marriage bans on account of all the circuits unanimously agreeing that same sex marriage bans are unconstitutional.

(of course a unanimous decision across all circuit courts is still not guaranteed and if one deems SSM bans constitutional then it'll end back up on SCOTUS' lap and they'll have to decide on something then)

e: ThinkProgress has a map of marriage equality states and a other repercussions (including states that don't have SSM nondiscrimination laws) based on SCOTUS' decision today.
author=Addit
After going through Trihan’s re-introduction topic again and Shinan’s mentioning something that this was the fifth time that he’s left and came back, do you guys remember all those silly times in the past that I used to leave in a huff and a puff and then come back the very next week? It sounds so incredibly stupid and quite comical today, but I can’t believe that I used to do shit like that back then, lol.

I’m also thinking about Alexander Edler and that sweet goal that he scored against the Edmonton Oilers tonight. I know it’s just the pre-season, but I really hope that he gets his career back on track with the Canucks after a pretty disastrous last season. I mean, you can't get any lower after what happened last year for this team. >_<
Big whoop versus the Edmonton "We Don't Know How To Play Defense" Oilers, the reigning champ of giveaways.

God dammit edmonton get your shit together.
I have a one step rule guaranteed to reduce how often you give away the puck!

1) Don't drop pass

For every scoring chance I see from a drop pass I see a dozen fuck ups that result in a giveaway. STOP DOING IT!

Unrelatedly: