WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=LockeZ
My favorite thing ever: waking up in the middle of the night suffocating for no reason.

That sounds like a grand reason to see a doctor, dude!
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=TehGuy
I am steadily becoming more and more curious as to Corf's avatar's origin and googling it gives me nothing of use

You just wanna see my tiiiiiiiiiits. ;3
If I've never seen it before then TehGuy hasn't got a chance.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
LockeZ
My favorite thing ever: waking up in the middle of the night suffocating for no reason.

well i'm glad you woke up

it was probably ghost dicks
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Dudesoft
LockeZ
That sounds like a grand reason to see a doctor, dude!

It's called sleep apneia. It's why people snore.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Going to see Jungle Book tonight.
Can't wait to see Christopher Walken as King Louie. I imagine this:
"I wanna be a man. Man-cub.
I'll... Stroll. Right into town.
Be just like... The other men.
I'm... Tired. Tired of monkeying around. Mancub. Gimme the secret. Gimme the secret mancub. Tell me, mancub. Come here. Come over by King Louie. Come sit by me, and whisper the secret, mancub. Of man's... Red Flower. Fire, that is. Of course. So, whaddaya say there, mancub?"

ffs

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15210151/nba-jerseys-carry-advertisements-beginning-2017-18

I don't even really follow the NBA, but this is tacky as fuck.

welcome to the future, NBA.

Now it only a matter of time before the NHL, NFL and CFL follows suit (iirc MLS already has this, but no one cares about MLS).
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
author=Corfaisus
author=TehGuy
I am steadily becoming more and more curious as to Corf's avatar's origin and googling it gives me nothing of use
You just wanna see my tiiiiiiiiiits. ;3

What

no I would never

y-you shut the hell up

my curiosity is too strong god help me, is that really what that is SOMEONE TELL ME
author=kentona
ffs

I don't even really follow the NBA, but this is tacky as fuck.

welcome to the future, NBA.

Now it only a matter of time before the NHL, NFL and CFL follows suit (iirc MLS already has this, but no one cares about MLS).

I'm not into sports, but the fact that there are ads plastered on literally everything involved in them makes me even less likely to want to pay attention to it at all.

I fail to understand how someone can be proud of winning "The Rogers Cup" or "The Bank of America Series" or what have you. But I've never been one for awards or trophies anyways (probably because I've never really won any).

@TehGuy: If you REALLY want to see it, I found it. I can link you.

Corf did a really good job cropping it. Wow.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
author=Pizza
@TehGuy: If you REALLY want to see it, I found it. I can link you.

Corf did a really good job cropping it. Wow.

Great, now I can't not want it. I was gonna end up giving up on it when google just pointed me right back to RMN for 2 pages

Though I feel like I may regret this decision.

I'M ALSO LOVING HOW MIDDLE-CLICKING THINGS TO OPEN OR CLOSE THEM ONLY SOMETIMES WORKS; my mousewheel may be dead in that regard.. either that or I'm not hitting that sweet spot

Avast also somehow found out my paypal to charge me for a year subscription after the trial ran out on my AV.. Requesting refund and ready to dispute via paypal/my bank
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
notices and middle clicks just don't work on rmn. i don't know why. it just doesn't.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Works fine for me.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I have the same problem with my middle click, except I use it to scroll through pages faster. I have to press it really long and hard before it registers my click.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Jeroen_Sol
I have the same problem with my middle click, except I use it to scroll through pages faster. I have to press it really long and hard before it registers my click.
Mine actually works really good! I don't ever use it though and now I am since it was mentioned here. I kinda forget about it lol

edit: which is funny because I too use it to scroll faster
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
I found out it stops working if I apply some pressure as if I were about to scroll down and if the pressure I apply pressing down on it is just weak enough to not register

It's odd
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
buy a new mouse, doofus
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
I've also realized that forum time is an hour off from my actual time and is throwing me off
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Change your time zone in your user profile.

Ankylo is a terrible human being who won't add daylight savings time, so most people have to change their time zone every six months.
No no no youre wrong. *I* live in Saskatchewan where DST isn't observed so fuck all you guys!
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Craze
notices and middle clicks just don't work on rmn. i don't know why. it just doesn't.

I never even use middle clicks.