IF YOUR GAME HAS THESE WORDS IN ITS TITLE, IT'S A BIG RED FLAG

Pages: first prev 123456 last
So, looking through games sort by Date Added, I am not really seeing many titles that trip these "big red flags" off this list, unless it is a fangame or purposefully retro.

So...problem solved? Yay, go community?
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
In this case I don't think it was really a problem to begin with.
author=Nightowl
author=Allen Hunter
The Ultimate Final Fantasy Adventure of the Legendary Light Warriors: The Destiny for Conquest and Spirits of the Crystal Dragon's Eternal Runic Cipher
That should be the name of the world's most cliche traditional RPG made with RPG Maker 2003.
Apparently the world can't get enough of black-haired Red Mage Faris Carmen Sandiego.
Why can't people just use the thesaurus? Is it really that hard?
My game, The final Corridor, has a red flag, but it´s not an RPG epic as much of the games with "Final" in their titles. It´s more of a Metal Gear-clone, but anyway, I don´t see anything wrong with it if they have one of these "red flags" or even "yellow". Could be quite good games.
masterofmayhem
I can defiantly see where you’re coming from
I hope the main post isn’t implying that any game that has any of those words in its title should be avoided and persecuted like plague ridden pariahs because there 100% guaranteed to be foul smelling garbage, because that what it sounds like it’s saying to me.

By that logic I should just give up on my project now because it’s called Eternal and therefore will be vile, congealing crap no matter what I do.

I do agree that some words are overused for titles, but that doesn’t mean that they’re going to be crap. Probably unoriginal yes, but not crap.
Pages: first prev 123456 last