RMNVERSE ADVENTURE TIME!

> Swing at it with your mop(Let's save the potion for later)
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
(perhaps it is a VR bucket. WHO KNOWS IT'S THE SPACE FUTURE)
author=Hexatona

(We're not sure if we're in the future still. I hope so.)
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=Gourd_Clae
author=Hexatona
(We're not sure if we're in the future still. I hope so.)

(quite right)
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
With a deft swing, your mop clangs off the chimera, and you suddenly realise it was just the sink. You're space/time displacement headache and the bucket covering your head are playing tricks with your head. The mop cracks in half on impact, leaving you with a broken mop handle and a shattered sink. Water begins to gush out really fast.
All this water and you just broke your mop!
>Panic, because you forgot your towel!
>Remain calm and continue searching for a way out of the small, dark room.
>Curse the Chimera for making this happen, and accomplish nothing.
>Bang on door for help.
>Use bucket helmet as a step ladder to grate above door.
>Try to smash through the door with all the strength of a jRPG teenager hero.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
SHIT JUST GOT REAL MAN >Bang on door for help.
You bang on the door furiously, with the water up to your knees, you begin to panic. You start to scream. Will anyone help our doomed hero?! Suddenly, the door is flung open. Minty! Your inventor friend Minty has saved you! Wait, she's the one who put you in danger in the first place!
"What were you doing in there?" Minty asks

>Say "Drowning-thanks to you!"
>Sigh and just forget about your anger
>Ignore her and look around
>Eat your sandwich because drowning is prone to make you hungry
>Ask Minty where you are
>Offer potion to Minty as a "Spite gift"

@Dudesoft Um, okay!
Dudesoft
OMG
Edit. Sorry Gourd_Clae! I'm a Douchebaggins. You did wait 3 turns, I totally screwed up the rules... I meant to put 4 people...
Use your post man, we'll use 4 turn rule after this. Sorry!!
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
(okie doke, 4 turn rule it is!)
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
>Say Drowning- Thanks to you!
(I hope she bitch slaps the hero. I'd laugh so hard.)
By the way, I'm loving the descriptions of the "items"
Dudesoft
I'm interested in who, what sex and what species the hero is!
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
author=Gourd_Clae
Throw your potion at its face screaming "Demon begone!!!"

(That expired potion has got to have some kind of reason to be)

(edit : I'm that slow:/! sorry wrong page...)
(I figured it could be like some explosive or something)
I wonder what Minty looks like...it would be cool if someone drew what they thought she looked like.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
"Oh now, you're just being dramatic," Minty replies, "I got you here at the right place and right time, more or less" That 'more or less' worries you. "Buuut, look on the bright side! You've got another hour or so until graduation now!" Ohhhh you knew it. Minty, you're going to pay. If there's one thing your momma always told you is to NEVER MESS WITH TIME. That's where all those messed up star trek episodes started, and you'll be damned if you start your space career with these paradox shenanigans! Also, why is Minty here early..? Did she... EXPECT THIS TO HAPPEN!?

>Put your love of noir fiction to use and put the big squeeze on Minty, see? (interrogate forcefully)
>Oggle Minty (MS Paint/interweb us some sweet Minty action. also remember SFW)
>Re-check the room you were in previously for any useless items you might need later.
>Go East down the hall with Minty.
>Take off wet pants, making sure Minty knows you did not wet yourself in terror.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Right, great, and that would help getting some idea of who the hero is, which I have absolutely none... exept teenage, human, which is not I think what we're looking for.
Wait does this mean Minty is a party member? Sweet! Er, minty!
So, if it does, are we going to have a seperate tab thingy for party members, or is she just going under items. Haha, that sounds hilarious!

Also, by the way Dudesoft had his choices in one of his options, the hero seems to be a teenager.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=Gourd_Clae
Wait does this mean Minty is a party member? Sweet! Er, minty!
So, if it does, are we going to have a seperate tab thingy for party members, or is she just going under items. Haha, that sounds hilarious!

Also, by the way Dudesoft had his choices in one of his options, the hero seems to be a teenager.

(either that or a old totally pathetic loser who still lives with his mom but still manages to have an inventor chick as a friend. But since this is right out of a jrpg, it's pretty much teenager. but, that does not rule out pathetic loser!)
(If it's some old guy, I'm taking the first available chance to name him "Sir Creeper".)
>Go East down the hall with Minty.