FF8 CANNIBAL MAFIA

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Somebody can correct me if I'm wrong, but the victory condition for independents is that they have to survive. Neither the heroes nor the villains need to kill them off, but getting them out of the way isn't necessarily a benefit to either side.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Putting RabitZ aside, I would look at who voted to lynch Trihan.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I don't think being a GF vs. a human affects anything but your name.

Which is to say I'm assuming that it doesn't affect anything but your name, but I'm about 96% sure that it doesn't cause you to look like a villain when you're investigated.
Marrend
author=chana
Putting RabitZ aside, I would look at who voted to lynch Trihan.

If we lynch based on who voted for Trihan's lynching...

Final Vote Count: Day 2
Trihan: 7 --- rabitZ, Gourd_Clae, MirrorMasq, LockeZ, Dudesoft, ldida1, Yellow Magic

Off-hand, I don't quite think Dudesoft or LockeZ are cannibals. ldida1 doesn't post all that much, as does MirrorMasq. That's kinda suspicious! Clae? I'll have to look at the previous posts again.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
I still do not know why Trihan turned up as villain to me.
Of course you don't have to believe me.

I have a special ability that protects me from ONE night lynch.
I do not know if the villains targeted me at night or my ability saved me, but that is why I asked that the doctor not protect me.

Anyways, I know you don't have to trust me, but that is what I have to offer.
Marrend
Other notables:

Trihan was suspicious with chana's voting record. As I'm looking through the forum archives, I have to agree that she's being quite suspicious! Then again, that could just be chana being chana, if last round was any indication.
@rabitZ I really don't want to trust you. You rallied us to lynch Trihan, and then you were wrong. Now you say you don't know why it was wrong, which is a pretty bad cover if it indeed is a cover.
Currently, you look guilty to me, but maybe I'm not seeing this the right way?
chana
I'm quite sure RabitZ is telling the truth, and if you read at Trihan's posts it was quite obvious, to me at least, that he was a hero and had a important role of some kind, I think there should be soimething to do with this.
chana
In any case, I think we should be extremely careful.

As a side note, I'm getting a bit tured of being regularly insulted, it would be good if it did not become a habit.
chana
edit read "tired" for "tured", and I think I've been quite patient..
Marrend
Welp, I've gotta sign off for now! I hope I brought something to this discussion!
well going for rabitZ it's kind of tricky (I really don't feel confident about lynching him), as all know, the story could be repeated and beside that if we are going by the ones who lynch trihan that sounds like a good idea, but we still cannot be secure that the information will be the truth but either way I want to do something helpfull for once.

here are their post of why they choose to lynch trihan:

Dudesoft actually cancel his vote and voted for rabitz

Shinan who voted but his vote didn't was valid:
I want to see what role Trihan has and the best way to do this is to kill 'im.

Mirror Mask who just agree:
Well, I see your point. I'll stick with you for now.
#Lynch Trihan

Right?

#Lynch Trihan

LockeZ who have a pretty good argument
Well, I'll trust you, I guess. Like you said, they were all back and forth yesterday with the accusing. It makes more sense than anything else we have to go on at this point, and I'm generally inclined to trust people who reveal their secrets since lying is actually pretty hard to do unless you don't mind sacrificing yourself the next day.

#Lynch Trihan

MirrorMask who just agree
Well, I see your point. I'll stick with you for now.
#Lynch Trihan

Gourd Clae who ask reasons of why to trust in rabitZ
#Lynch Trihan
Uh, okay?
If you could explain a little more, that would help.

Idida1 who decided an strage jump of faith
Jump on the wagon i suppose. This better be right. inb4 rabitZ is cop or something.

#Lynch Trihan

and well, we can get someting about this but it doesn't confirms anything because well rabitZ mess up the clues somehow :/
...and know I found that the missing sentence of mirror mask was inside Shinan hide button... sorry for that.
chana
author=RabitZ
We need to act quickly if we are to defeat the villains.
Dudesoft, SorceressKyrsty, MirrorMasq, Gourd_Clae, MrChearlie

If RabitZ is telling the truth, considering he would have things wrong when investigating, that leaves : Shinan, LockeZ and Idida1.. but maybe that's pretty farfetched..?
author=chana
author=RabitZ
We need to act quickly if we are to defeat the villains.
Dudesoft, SorceressKyrsty, MirrorMasq, Gourd_Clae, MrChearlie
If RabitZ is telling the truth, considering he would have things wrong when investigating, that leaves : Shinan, LockeZ and Idida1.. but maybe that's pretty farfetched..?

it is not farfetched but... it is indeed something impulsive and despesperated in my point of since their arguments are something everyone of here could have said... RabitZ sure did a huge mess
chana
Cannibals can hide behind neutral statements, also I think you have to look at their overall attitude throughout the game.
Current Vote Count:

RabitZ: 1 --- Marrend

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
...well, yes, I really hadn't do anything before, some jokes I guess XD, I don't know how to participate and not been like guilty when even many said they are innocent got kill and results tha they are indeed innocent, soo... but not saying anything didn't seems to be productive or even funny, that's why I decided to start doing something...usefull i guess, since the game not seens like going really good I took the risk :/ I hope it is not bad.
chana
It's not bad at all, in fact I find Shinan's and Idida1's arguments rather light to say the least.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Gourd_Clae: I am the cop, and I investigated Trihan night one, and he came up as Villain to me. I am positive of that.

What I do not know is why he came up as villain when he was indeed a hero.

If people decide to lynch me, I will understand. The only way to determine without fail if I am telling the truth about my role is to lynch me, but then I guess the villains would gain an ever stronger position.