FF8 CANNIBAL MAFIA

I feel like I'm bandwagonning, but it makes a lot of sense so...
#cancel lynch
#lynch Despite

I hope we're not wrong about this. I hold Cave dogs responsible if we are.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Nothing against voting Despite, but why? I think if he were a bad dude he'd be acting up as usual? I dunno. I stand by nolynch. It's day one.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
#Lynch Despite
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Wait, why was CAVE talking about a Happy bandwagon? I am the only person who has cast a vote for Happy today. At all. Did I miss something?
Well, Despite could very well lose the game for us like lat time when his vote decided the game and he blew it. And, it's somewhere to start I guess. If there're better arguements about someone else, I'd happily change my vote, but for now I suppose I'll go for Depsite and hope we're not wrong.
Current Vote Count:

Yellow Magic: 1 --- Happy, Despite, chana
chana: 0 --- Happy
Happy: 1 --- Trihan
Despite: 4 --- CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, Happy, Gourd_Clae, chana
No Lynch: 2 --- Gourd_Clae, Yellow Magic, Dudesoft, chana

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
author=chana
MrChearlie's right, no other way to unravel:
#Lynch Yellow Magic

@MrChearlie : it has to be preceded by # and in bold.

I really did that on purpose just to scare as I said No lynching, no clues, no suspect, more mysteries, but at the same time no deaths and well it seems that many really though of it as a valid vote =3

and about Despite :/ don't know... he is always like that and actually enjoy his... despitness so I am not yet going to vote for him so #No Lynch

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I'm kinda suspicious of Happy, but only 'cuase he was Big Boss last round. However, by no means does that necessitate that he's the Big Boss, or even one of the mafia/witches/cannibals, this time 'round.

I'm the kind a guy that watches and waits anyways.

#nolynch
I think I'll just go with my original plan and go for a no lynch. This should get us to the next round a little faster and we'll be able to make more solid assumptions\accusations.

#nolynch
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Trihan
Wait, why was CAVE talking about a Happy bandwagon? I am the only person who has cast a vote for Happy today. At all. Did I miss something?
I meant Yellow Magic. I get names confused.

Nothing against voting Despite, but why? I think if he were a bad dude he'd be acting up as usual? I dunno. I stand by nolynch. It's day one.

He apparently has a thing for voting randomly and very quickly, trying to lynch anyone, or at least that's what people are saying. I'll review the last game. Regardless, it doesn't seem like he's acting any differently this game, so he's either scum or detrimental to town.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
"Well, what can I say. The fact the Paranoid Gun Owner didn't reveal his role kind of baffles me, but the outcome could have been worse. What really didn't help is the fact that Despite would only throw around random lynch votes, which actually cost the village the game on Day 5. Despite also could have soft claimed a powerful role from the get-go so that the witches would target him, thus killing one of them in the process. This happened anyway, though, so Despite was somewhat helpful."

yeop, sounds like this dude is a liability either way. Also, Zell avatar.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
If we don't lynch, we're missing a round, but with the risk of lynching the wrong person, of course, it's a choice, CAVE_DOG's argument seems pretty safe...
Trihan
It does, but I'm keeping my vote firmly on Happy. Nobody else is gunning for him so it's not like I'm condemning him to death anyway. But know this, Happy: I'm watching you very closely. Very closely indeed...
Happy
Devil's in the details
Despite, did try to reason his vote, though in a subtle way. He said he loves killing. I mean, it may sound silly, but he wrote that sentence to upkeep his persona from previous game. He could easily use that profile to disguise the fact he is a cannibal this time around.

Also, the cannibals know I'm not one of them and that I won the last game, so that is why I feel they are going to kill me very fast. Other person they may kill soon is Trihan, unless Trihan is a cannibal himself. Though they could also spare me if they wanted to frame me as a cannibal, but chances are I'm going to die soon.

Ps. I don't see why the cannibals would want to lynch Despite, if despite is a risk to us. So Chana and Clae are most likely innocent again.

So, right now those who go for #no lynch are rather suspicious in my opinion, as there is no reason to save Despite, because he's a threat to us in any case.

Chances are Despite is really a cannibal and his fellow cannibals are just trying to save him.

So, if you find out Despite is a cannibal, do suspect Dudesoft and Marrend. Trihan is possible candidate too.
Happy
Devil's in the details
And Trihan, you're giving yourself out. I am rather confident the cannibal card went for you this time around, however you see me as a threat, so you need to try and portray me to rest of the players as such.

You could lynch me at night, but that's why I'm talking so much now. You could spare me a few rounds and kill other people, and in such case, I would become more suspicious and potentially be lynched by the other players, instead of cannibals.

And because you're smart, that's what you're trying to play your cards for right now.
Trihan
You have a point about Despite, Happy.

You also have a point that the cannibals would probably make you a prime target, which make my decision to vote for you somewhat moot because if you're going to die anyway we gain nothing from lynching you and everything from keeping you alive.

We have a potential WIFOM with cannibals not lynching Despite, however; it stands to reason that if they think of this they're also able to consider that we will too, and will therefore hide in a Despite bandwagon to throw people off the trail.

However, my initial readings of chana and clae don't turn up anything I would class as particularly cannibalish.

I don't necessarily agree that the no lynchers are where we need to be looking. If Despite is doomed regardless, the other cannibals lose nothing by bussing him.

Dudesoft's given me no reason to suspect him thus far, nor has Marrend. As for me, well, you only have my word for it but I don't like the taste of human flesh.
Trihan
In light of the above, which I assure you was written before Happy's latest post, I

#Cancel lynch
Happy
Devil's in the details
You're still saying a lot that counts in defense of Despite, Dudesoft and Marrend, basically everyone who seems suspicious with my theory.

If we now do happen to lynch Despite, it is possible it would reveal a whole lot of information you want to keep secret.

And Despite is not doomed regardless. It is only something we have just proposed. I strongly suggest for lynching Despite right now though, because it would determine your true stance, and some other subtle patterns too.

If Despite is a cannibal, you are most likely too, Trihan. If he is not, you will most likely be innocent. Right now you appear very suspicious to me, however. You have a strong urge to counter all my claims.
Trihan
I'm not countering anything, I'm just saying don't be too hasty to paint targets on people who can easily be set up by cannibals based on your suspicions. All they have to do is play to your ideas and you'll be that much easier to sway.

That's why I'm keeping some of my cards to my chest for now. Theories the cannibals don't know about can't be used against you.

I'm also not opposed to lynching Despite, but I think we were too hasty to get a serious vote going.

I may have been too hasty myself in mentioning Despite being "doomed regardless" as there's obviously still time to change. My point is, he's got a fair number of votes now and a cannibal voting for him at this point wouldn't make anyone bat an eyelid. It's a very safe place to hide.
...I guess the players who haven't notice the topic or participate are safe today.