TAKE DOWN: INFINITY SHIFT ~FORUM RPG~

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Steal from the 2-Faced. Fortunately my green beret lets me steal before the thing dies!
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I've already stated no one can join this fight.
Also you are in the truck across the prison.
If you're bored, go help Storm/Adon. He'll need your help.

Also, if I wasn't clear before; let me spell it out for everyone.
From now on, only 4 people may be in any one battle. You can tag-in, if you're at the battle area, or tag out. Think of it as the FFX battle system.
I'm doing this to add some sort of challenge. Don't worry about being bored, I'm going to start splitting you guys up more.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I'm reasonably sure Allen was not serious, haha.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
I am not sure what I am looking for exactly, and I used sight to give me a hint of where the battling party is so I wouldn't get 'lost', and you told me about a truck.
I decide to sit on the couch and wait.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Excuse me while I say this but

wat

(if it's saying I don't have any potions, I AM SURE I PURCHASED SOME, DUDES.)

also shut the bloody hell up mate ya don't know what ya talkin' bout ya old codger hope ya get that clap from that ugly sheila livin in a hole oh wait that's yer missus
Investigate the house.
Dudesoft
author=Adon237
I am not sure what I am looking for exactly, and I used sight to give me a hint of where the battling party is so I wouldn't get 'lost', and you told me about a truck.
I decide to sit on the couch and wait.
To be fair, you didn't specify what you were using Sight for, so I gave you a clue about something inside the sofa.

EDIT: If you want to repost, anyone, go ahead. I will be a while before I can post again. I'm going in to work for 4 shifts in a row, so...
Maybe I can squeeze in a big post by fiddling with my phone or something, but it will still be a while.
Dudesoft
Locke
Stealing from 2-Faced... he has nothing to steal! You gain 1 Thievery Power though.

Ceal
Bitchslaps 2-Faced

2-Faced
Attempts to counter attack!
->Interrupted!

Limn II
Bitchslaps 2-Faced with his ickle little paw!

2-Faced
Attempts to counter attack!
->Interrupted!

Hammer
Uses 1 Needle on 2-Faced!
->1 Damage to 2-Faced!

2-Faced
is too annoyed to counter attack. 2-Faced uses Self-Destruct!
->40 Damage to everyone!
Ceal is dead!
Limn II is perma-dead!
Hammer is perma-dead!
Zeuzio is dead!

VICTORY!
Strike a pose! ...maybe?
+2 EXP to Locke, and Selphie.
They gain 200 gil each. (400 to Selphie)
+2 LP!

Bandit
Reappears, and takes away Ceal's dead body. Tosses it over his shoulder and runs off into the junkyard.

Meanwhile...
Storm
Inspects the sofa.
Surprise! It's a monster!

Bullmotor (HP:420) (Skill: Matra Magic)

Up to 3 Party Members may join this combat!

Allen Hunter
While wandering around casting Fire on random objects with delusions of grandeur, you stumble on the fight with Bullmotor.

Archeia
Peeking into the house, you see of course, Storm on the floor, a giant death machine shreading the sofa with his ball of spikes, and Allen Hunter coming in the other door.

COMMENCE!
LockeZ
I put on Selphie's cowboy hat. Looks good, and a perfect fit!

Does joining or leaving the battle take up a turn?
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Holy SHIT not Matra Magic! I attempt to shoot an arrow at it's 'eye' with my crossbow.
LockeZ
Matra Magic is a blue magic spell, guys, for the record. So, Xavion should definitely join this fight.

Personally, I'm wondering if I could join the battle, steal, and then flee the battle in a single turn, or if it would take two or three turns. I do have the Sprint ability allowing me to move quickly.
Dudesoft
At least 3 turns, you are on the outer area near the junkyard, so it'll be a turn to reach it, a turn to steal, and then a turn to attempt fleeing.
I think Ceal needs you more, though!
LockeZ
Oh, that far away, huh? In that case I'll tail Ceal's captor.

While wearing Selphie's cowboy hat.
How is everything going over here?
LockeZ
You... haven't even been in a battle today. How can you be out of MP?