TAKE DOWN: INFINITY SHIFT ~FORUM RPG~

K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
Ride on Rabitz head, making him do all the work.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
I activate G12 on my license board.

*tilts hat*

Well, we'd better get looking for an exit I 'spose. Can't leave that big meanie running around.

Schmooze up to the residents and ask for info about how to get out.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Lol I was really just trying to get you to eat the camel... @Gourd_Clae
Whoa what :O
I activate J11, J10, K10, L10, M10, K9,L9, M9, K8, L8, M8,L7, M7, K10, J10
Since I'm obviously a mutated mew I fly into the junk pile to act like a mutant squirrel thing or a sugar high or if for some reason I can't fly I either bounce on my tail, handspring, zombie stagger, hop or walk to get there in that of preference for travel mode.
author=Dudesoft
Lol I was really just trying to get you to eat the camel... @Gourd_Clae

It's sounds like all of the other games were harder than mine, lol. Well, I guess Zugar had a pretty hard time...

Are we going to continue that anytime soon? :o
I equip the armor I got in the license board this is also gonna hurt, but I can risk to take a flask of booze in the middle of the desert, I need my sense to be active, I throw the booze out of the flask clean it with my shirt and refill it with water (water skill) :'(

Edit:and Head north
Dudesoft
The Desert Party of RabitZ, MrChearlie, Xavion and Khos
You are seriously MILES away from where you warped from. It isn't going to be an easy hop-skip hike.
No, it's going to be...

A MINIGAME.
The four of you can post in that article your moves and actions. Do not post in this thread until you're clear from the desert.

Everyone Else

Locke
Sneaky sneaky, in the shadows you lurk. Away in the corner, you find some old prison bums talking amongst themselves. Neither of them see you, so you're clear to easedrop.
"Rumour has it there's been more Law infractions out in the world."
"Kids today, never learn. I guess that explains all these newbies."
One of them begins coughing and hacking up a lung before spitting a glob of tar-like mucus.
"Yep. Kids never learn. Only fights allowed are in groups of four."
"Yeep."
"Boss'll be happy. One of them leans in close to whisper, "he needs new target practice!"
The two begin chuckling knowingly with no sighs of stopping.

Gourd_Clae
"Why am I all the way up here?" you ask. No one responds.
Limn II tugs at your pants and points at a pile of junk over yonder. From atop the billboard sign, you can see pretty far. Realising where you are, you begin laughing like a freaking maniac as you tell Limn II and Hammer to go look for treasure. Your cohorts are scared stiff, but shortly bolt away in frantic search of special somethings! Hopping down deftly to the ground, you waltz on over to the Shin-Ra truck.

Zeuzio
"...what just happened?" you wonder, still dizzy from all the craziness. What was that guy talking about? Some Judge? Laws? Four person battles? What the heck!
With a shrug, you decide to investigate the Shin-Ra truck.

Storm
With the keen eye of a mechanic, you start checking out the old rusting body of a blue car. It's a Shin-Ra Atom-05 model. What a beaut!

Allen Hunter
Well, whatever is going on, it's not but a bore to you. Take a nap in the truck.
You will not be including in the coming events, as you will be asleep. I'll PM you when you wake up if you don't wish to follow along.
Either way, you're asleep; do not post. (I will update your License Board. You gained +1 MP and Monk-Gear)

Selphie
You unlock "Sword" on the License Board. (Use swords regardless Job Class!)
You find an elevator door, at the base of the monolithic building nearby, but there is no button.
As you slide over to the two men Locke was ease-dropping on, you use your feminine charms to wrangle some information out of them.
Without even saying a word!
The resident NPCs are startled. "Welp welp welp, there's only one way up!"
"Only one!"
"Gotta see the Boss!"
"The Boss!"
"Metal Gear?" Someone whispers to himself in the shadows. No one pays Locke any mind.
"Where is this boss?" you ask, leaning back all unimpressed.
"No one knows!"
"No one!"
"Hrm..." Selphie tilts her head, tapping her chin with a finger. Finally, she decides, with balled up fists, "Well that's a super-duper-mega-bummer!!"

Archeia
You unlock License Board shtuffsss! Check the Main Menu~!

Inside the Shin-Ra Truck
"Well, well, well!" shouts a man with way too much bling and a mohawk. "Look what the cat dragged in!"
"What's going on here?" Zeuzio asks, unsure about this whole mess. "What right do you have, detaining us?"
"Ah, you know. Laws an' #$%^. Ain' dat right, Ceal?" the mohawk dude asks Gourd_Clae.
Gourd_Clae steps forward. A flash of white fills his mind. "Yeah, that's right."
Shocked, Zeuzio asks, "What--you've been here?"
Another flash, followed by a long, echoy static. "My name... is Ceal Durog. SOLDIER 4th-Class..."

Flashback, you can skip if you want.
"It all started, about 5 years ago. I had just completed my SOLDIER training. We were on a platform, waiting for a train to arrive with supplies for the Mako Reactor, when some rebels came guns-ablazing.
I can still feel his cold, heartless fingers rummaging through my pockets and taking 2 Potions. That day is burned in my memory.
Of course, I was taken from the sweet life in Midgar, and shovelled over into Junon. There was a slip up, and I was running late for a parade celebrating Shin-Ra's new president, Rufus! And wouldn't you know it? Someone stole my uniform!
Anyway, a few demotions later, and I might as well have been a Shin-Ra doorman. So, I quit. Left the big life of Shin-Ra to seek my fortunes at Golden Saucer. Then, some jerkass got me framed for murder. Not long after a bunch of other people were framed for the same murder! What kind of justice is that? I wandered the desert, and before long, fell to the harsh conditions. Fell, that is, down a crevice. When I woke up, I was outside Narshe. But... I don't know! I must have hit my head, because I didn't remember any of my past until we arrived here."

"Whoa, so you escaped this place only to return..." Zeuzio gasped.
"Haha, sucka' can't keep himself away from Corel Prison," noted the mohawk stooge.
"Yeah... About that. We're going 'up'. Where's the boss?" Ceal demanded.
"The boss ain't seein' no one, no more. The old boss you knew is dead. There's a new guy. His name's Arthur." The mohawk man shrugged. "I guess you'd like him. Real 'hero' type. You know where to find him, brotha'! He's out in the junkyard. Jus' like the old boss."
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
We should probably head to Dyne's Arthur's hovel, and convince this boss to let us out.
"Of course, Locke!" But first... I'll check out the junk that Limn II pointed to.
"Fine, we'll have a word with this 'Arthur' guy."

I meet up with Locke to go see Arthur.
Puddor
Better go find dat BAWS wherever he is.
Dudesoft
Locke
"We should probably head to Dy--Arthur's hovel and convince this boss to let us out," you suggest, after meeting up with Selphie. Not sure how you knew Arthur's name though.

Ceal
"Of course, Locke!" you announce, having somehow teleported to where Locke and Selphie are.

Zeuzio
"Fine, we'll have a word with this 'Arthur' guy," you say to Ceal, but he's not there for some reason, so you awkwardly exit the Shin-Ra van and regroup with the other three.

Selphie
With a hop and arm tossed in the air, you say, "Better go find dat BAWS, wherever he is."

The Party
As the four of you head off towards the junkyard, you find Limn II standing proudly outside a tube. Quickly, Ceal jumps down and finds a treasure chest with 200 gil inside!
After this detour, the party continues.
When suddenly you encounter some monstars!

Bandit (HP:136) (Skill: Mug)
2-Faced (HP:33) (Skill: Self-Destruct, Cure 3, Counter Attack)
2-Faced (HP:33) (Skill: Self-Destruct, Cure 3, Counter Attack)

(No one can enter this battle.)
I'm gonna Air Render the Bandit. Swoosh!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Wait, am I wearing the SOLDIER outfit I stole? Cool.

Hmm, if the bandit steals anything, I can probably steal it right back. So I'm going to target the first 2-faced with a pair of stabbity-stabs. I have a feeling that self-destruct is a pretty painful attack.
Take a jab at that bandit!
Kyrsty, where are you?

I should have waaay more than 24 HP, by the way.
Puddor
I draw Cure 3 from the 2-Faced.

(I WAS ASLEEP! AND I HAVE A LIFE ;-;)
author=SorceressKyrsty
(I WAS ASLEEP! AND I HAVE A LIFE ;-;)

NO EXCUSES! SAVING THE WORLD COMES FIRST!!!