TAKE DOWN: INFINITY SHIFT ~FORUM RPG~

"Well, I make a living out of dealing with monster problems. It would be pretty bad for me if I wasn't used to fighting them."
"I just do what feels right," Cadeon exclaims as he coughs up some golem dust. He turns the bomb wand towards the next security eye.

ACTION: attempt to bomb wand a security eye.
OCC: Sorry my imagination is dry so was waiting for you to post in order to get inspiration... which doesn't really help D:

Action: poke the eye of the closest security eye.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
This was a complicated situation, but the Security Eyes are two rooms away.
Like this:

|xx||mm|
|__||yy|
x=Security Eyes
m=Monsters
_=Nothing
y=Heroes
Oh.

ACTION: stab something with glaive.
Dudesoft
I'll have to hit pause for the moment. Can't post via phone.
Dudesoft

The Party
The fire-breath of the Flamehound knocks the Party back into Room 4.
All attacks miss, and the door leading North closes, cancelling out the ear-piercing scream of the distant Security Eye.
You hear the sound of more monsters spawning, a distinct impossibility if the Security Eye is inaudible. There is the sound of gunfire, explosions, a frog ribbit, knife gashes, more gunfire, the gut-wrenching caveman growls of a couple men heaving behind heavy artillery. In fact, it sounds like an all-out war behind the door.
Just as your exasperating curiosity peaks, the door opens...

Bill "Mad Dog" Rizer and Lance "Scorpion" Bean

Glistening with sweat and blood of the fallen, two hulky guys saunter through the mess of dead monsters. Just by being near them, you all gain +12 EXP!
'Scorpion' takes a moment to look at Cadeon to say, "This place, is swarming with the Creatures. You can't be too careful," only to return his gaze towards 40 miles away.
'Mad Dog' takes a puff of a cigar he has, and glances at it. He then remarks something in barely understandable English. "Dees gerly mawnstahs are stawnding no chahnces when da Contra brahdahs are 'ere!"
Flabberghasted and trying to piece together what he said, the Party looks amongst each other with shrugs and raised eyebrows. Then, Mad-Dog adds in a more practiced fashion, "Come with me, if you want to live."

Dudesoft
OOC: I'm changing this to Take Down series. Having ONLY Final Fantasy is dragging down my imagination...
Take Down is essencially the What If... Kingdom Hearts was everything; not just Final Fantasy/Disney?
OOC: I'm cool with that.
Action: I spit and go with them
"As a matter of fact, I do want to live. Lead the way."

ACTION: Go with Mad Dog.
Dudesoft
Time's up, I'll just post today and get shit moving again. ;)
ACTION: Go with Mad Dog.

Sorry... -.-