RMN PIXEL QUILT EVENT

Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Rules are simple. Add onto the picture 'quilt' by pixelling on one of the panels. If we run out of room, just expand the canvas size! Just make sure it fits the quilt dimensions.
Reserve your quilt piece in advance, and make sure to wait for someone to finish theirs if it is next to yours and reserved earlier so we don't have some messed up borders. You can make whatever you want, just make sure you have it flow and match the border of the images around yours.

Note- It's for fun, so feel free to try it out even if you don't think you are a good at pixel art!

I'll start things off.

Complete

Save your additions as a PNG file, NOT jpg.
A1 - Nessiah (Done)
A2 - Xion Steel (Done)
A3 - NewBlack (Done)
A4 - Miracle (Done)
A5 - Caz (Done)

B1 - Rhyme (Done)
B2 -Ocean (Done)
B3 - LockeZ (Done)
B4 - Ocean (Done)
B5 - Indrah (Done)

C1 - Happy (Done)
C2 - alterego (Done)
C3 -itrombe (Done)
C4 - K-hos (Done)
C5 - UPRC (Done)

D1 -MrChearlie (Done)
D2 - Zeuzio (Done)
D3 - Gourd_Clae (Done)
D4 - MrChearlie (Done)
D5 - AlterEgo (Done)

E1 - Dudesoft (Done)
E2 - LockeZ (Done)
E3 - Liberty (Done)
E4 - Evil Eagles (Done)
E5 - Charles Gabriel (Done)
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
Dibs on 4C.
I'll take D5.

Edit:

The giant bunnies r gonna eet choo!
K-hos
my square;

My Square

I love your avatar Xion Steel :D
I'll take D2. Toaster told me to.
Happy
Devil's in the details
C2 for me!
Indra
YOU ARE BEING TOO AGGRO
5B! (already did it XD Same submission as the quilt on the rpgmakerweb, I hope that's legal)

Sorry I'm not as good as the rest. Not an artist, but still wanted to participate ;M;

(Single 5B space)
^ it will more cool for itrombe since he pick 5C
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Guys don't call dibs and then wait an entire day. Call dibs right before you start drawing. I want to draw but I can't because a bunch of people called dibs and then disappeared.

Can we make a rule that if it's been more than an hour since you called dibs, your spot opens back up?

Edit: Eh screw it, I don't think anyone called anything adjacent to E2 yet. So here's E2, with a totally original orbital settlement with a cracked exterior. Hard to think of things to put in the sky. Why so much sky, OP?
K-hos
I like how consistent this is coming out so far.
what lockez did is valid? o.o