LACK OF COMMUNICATION BETWEEN PARTNERS

Pages: 1
On my side, I have been messaging my partner quite a bit, on ideas and new levels made, I don't get messaged back anymore for some reason, and yet he says he's working on the levels. Quite a long time ago, we worked on Oracion together, that went with my computer, and he said he had his own project. My only reason for making new projects are as side-projects, he had told me his was before we started Oracion. I'm not sure if this is the reason he's not PMing me back. He could also be making levels, or just got tired of the constant messaging. My partner here on this project is BlobOfGoo.
Also, what do I do when there is a lack in communication between us, and what may happen if this keeps up?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
This is why you don't work in groups.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
The only thing that may happen, especially if you've tried getting some kind of answer several times, is that you may have to do Oracion by yourself, I imagine.
author=chana
The only thing that may happen, especially if you've tried getting some kind of answer several times, is that you may have to do Oracion by yourself, I imagine.

Oh, I said that we were doing that game earlier, not right now. "Oracion went with my computer", I said. My computer was ruined, and the game wasn't backed up. I just used Oracion to give some kind of example and point in time to tell you when he told me about his own project.

The game we're doing now is Super Mario Seasons. And I don't feel comfortable doing certain worlds on my own ALA the Nightmare World, I suck at making hard stages :( , it is the last world after all. The last thing I heard from him was that he was sending his levels over, I checked my E-Mail and they weren't there. I would be trying to tell him I'm about to send mine to him, I would tell him that I finished a few. He just won't say anything.

author=LockeZ
This is why you don't work in groups.

Yeah, I saw that on the meme topic.
Forever Alone...
The only group project I have ever done is the one I am working on now, and the only reason I am doing that is because the guy that I am working with is a real life friend who I can slap in the mouth if he starts slacking.
author=Neverm0re
The only group project I have ever done is the one I am working on now, and the only reason I am doing that is because the guy that I am working with is a real life friend who I can slap in the mouth if he starts slacking.

...oh...

Well, maybe in that case I could probably cancel with him for now. Not tell him, and work with someone real until I hear something from him. If the project is done, I can tell BoG goodbye. If it's unfinished, then I can bring him back in!

This plan is just an idea, I don't know who I'm going to work with, the only part I know, is that BoG is barely on, he may not even see this plan. (BTW, that may be another reason, he forgets to check his messages while he gets on only ever so often)

Well, continue posting I guess. I may still need help on this subject in case some say the plan I have is a bad idea.
It happens all the time. People let you down, you let people down. It ain't no big deal, especially on the Internet.
If you're aiming for a long-term project, either work with real life friends or alone.
This is why so many marriages end in divorce.

I would suggest developing you're own skills instead of relying on someone else. Everyone is capable of it.
author=Avee
It happens all the time. People let you down, you let people down. It ain't no big deal, especially on the Internet.
If you're aiming for a long-term project, either work with real life friends or alone.
Oh.
Well, okay.

author=Dyhalto
^or pay them.

With what money, I'm 13, and don't have a job yet. :3
Edit:besides chores, but my parents pay me for that.
author=pyrodoom

Kids these days and their payed chores. When I was a kid I did my chores or I got the belt.

/Pulls grandpa pants up to chest level
author=Neverm0re
author=pyrodoom
Kids these days and their payed chores. When I was a kid I did my chores or I got the belt.

/Pulls grandpa pants up to chest level

...how old are you? sorry for asking, just wondering.
I'm 23, but I still feel old when people weren't born until I was in a double-digit age range XD
author=Neverm0re
I'm 23, but I still feel old when people weren't born until I was in a double-digit age range XD

Oh. That's not really that old. Surprised much has changed.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
author=pyrodoom
That's not really that old.

You see, relax, Nevermore, you've still got a few years in front of you!
Pages: 1