RMN V4.3 BUGS

the lesson here is to not make mistakes and always take the "happy" path when performing actions on RMN.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
It's nothing major, but if you're looking for bugs, I found one:

In the Latest Post segment, the BB code doesn't work, while it does everywhere else.

Oh wait, BB code is HTML. This site is coded in Python. Is this still BB Code? I haven't written code in six months... I haven't written HTML in a year...
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Unsure if this is a bug or of there is another comp coming up and it's been placed on hold again, but New and Notable is stuck again.

The front page looks like this

but the N&N link gives you these as the high ranking on the list

Can't update my blog, help!
author=Feldschlacht IV

Hmm. Seems to be a problem with the new "save as draft" for blogs when a game has deleted blogs....which are orphaned submissions...dammit WIP, I thought I cleaned all of that stuff up! I won't be able to get to this for another 9 hours or so when I get home from work...
author=nhubi
Unsure if this is a bug or of there is another comp coming up and it's been placed on hold again, but New and Notable is stuck again.

The front page looks like this

*image of games manually marked as "notable" behind the scenes*

but the N&N link gives you these as the high ranking on the list

*image of all the new games*

Yeah, we don't have a sort option for "Notable" so I just hammed it up by listing the newest games in reverse chronological order. Think of New & Notable as a shadow government telling what you should and shouldn't like!
author=Feldschlacht IV

Ok, I put a temp fix for this in place. You should now be able to edit / add blogs.
THANKS MAN! You're the best.
Not sure if this is related to the site but...

I've been trying to upload my game for 7 (yes, seven) days now, with no success. Apparently, the upload goes up to around 40-80% and all of a sudden, restarts to 0%. It couldn't be the net, since other sites (like youtube) stream with minimal buffering. I usually attempt to upload during off-hours too (when no other people are using the net).

~To admit, the first few days I blamed the net. But after trying to do the same task using my phone, and in the internet shop, I've started thinking otherwise.

Err... help?
How large is your game? We have a 400MB limit.
30 mb...

This is frustrating >.<

Edit> nevermind, it's up now :3
Just above this box, in that little strip of icons, the one for youtube is missing. I can still click it, though.
You can submit downloads marked as 'For Testers Only' for events!

Well, I assume you can. It's on my list of downloads I can submit but I'm not sure what happens when you do so.
The code to embed mp3s is still
[mp3]link.mp3[/mp3]
right? Because it's not working... >.<;

[url]http://soundimage.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Stepping-Out.mp3[/url]

^That's what's happening. Also, in code brackets it does this:

[mp3][url]http://soundimage.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Stepping-Out.mp3[/url][/mp3]
(I just added the mp3 tags and the link itself. No url tags)

What's with the url brackets that are auto added? Is that what's messing it up?
no it's been

[mp3=URL.mp3]Pointless Text Field[/mp3]

For a long time now. I forget whether the URL requires " " or not though, sorry.

edit - actually let's find out:

So yours would be:

[mp3=http://soundimage.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Stepping-Out.mp3]Blah blah why is this here.[/mp3]

Blah blah why is this here.

Okay yeah, no " "'s
Thanks, Newbs~ ^.^;
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I would like to report the XAND bug.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
author=ankylo
author=Feldschlacht IV
Hmm. Seems to be a problem with the new "save as draft" for blogs when a game has deleted blogs....which are orphaned submissions...dammit WIP, I thought I cleaned all of that stuff up! I won't be able to get to this for another 9 hours or so when I get home from work...

I know not the sins I have committed!
Sailerius
did someone say angels
Is it intentional that you can view notices for games you can't view?
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
just saw a weird bug where a thread in "the archives" ('you guys remember that game battle of heaven?') says it was started by Clyve but was actually started by Link_2112. what gives?