FIRE EMBLEM - SENJUTSU-TEKI FŌRAMU RPG

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Double post
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Gourd_Clae
Move to O8 and attack the bandit on 09

Wait, isn't O-9 where Avee is? I think you meant to move to P-9!

Anyway, the question to ask is, can Honey Boo Boo move during this interim phase? Even if she, he, it, whatever, can, it might still be appropriate to let the enemy come forward rather than have Honey go to the enemy.
Whoops, yeah. I meant to say P9! Regardless, I think I'll just wait where I am.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.

Enemy phase:

Bandit moves to O9, attacks Avee!
Damage:10 Hit:78% Crit:1%
10 damage to Avee!
Avee counterattacks!
Damage:13 Hit:77% Crit:0%
Miss!

1 Exp to Avee! 69 to level up!

Attacker: HP: 23
Iron axe 44/45

Defender: HP: 19
Iron axe 44/45

Soldier waits!

Blake waits!

It is now player phase.
-Goal: Seize the passage. (Have any character make it to the white marker)
Go to P9 and attack the nearby bandit
Marrend
MOVE M-3; WAIT

author=Oharu
Kind villagers, would you assist in the defense of your King and country? Surely, there must be something you can do!

I was trying to think of something profound and/or inspiring, but this is the best I can come up with at the moment.
Jeroen_Sol
I, having finally realized Jack is ivory's name, have renamed the boss to Blake.

Sorry ivory. >.< You will make your entrance battle 2, along with Liberty.
Ow. That hurt.
Attack the Bandit in O9
Jeroen_Sol
I'm a little busy, so I don't know if I'll be able to finish this turn today. It may have to wait till tomorrow. Sorry people!
What? No Myrmidon avaliable! You call Cavaliers Kinghts, and you have a Solidier made less weak by adding defense when you could have even better than that by having the actual Knight class, at the cost of some movement! This is blasphemy!

Oh, and yeah, signing up as a reinforcement for one of the next stages.
Name: Philip (My actual name translated to English, and one of the reasons why I chose my class.)
Class: Cavalier
Do I have to pick which of my two weapon options I am more proficient with? Cavaliers usually start with a skill level of D with either swords or spears, and E with the other.

Oh, and please don't close the Cavalier spot. Leave another one open. I need a red knight for my green knight, or a green knight for my red knight. It's tradition!
Jeroen_Sol
Mercenary will upgrade to myrmidon, which is why it isn't available.
I will check FE7 tomorrow, I think you're probably right it should be called cavalier. I will include the actual knight once I've confirmed it is called knight in FE7. I think I'll disregard weapon levels and make people with two weapon types deal a little less damage. (80% damage on the second weapon or something) In that case you will have to choose which you want to be your main weapon.

I am a little confused by this red knight green knight business, but I think I'll stick to one cavalier. Of course, if this forum game ever becomes a large one I could allow multiple players of the same class.
author=Jeroen_Sol
Mercenary will upgrade to myrmidon, which is why it isn't available.

Both Mercenary and Myrmidon are basic classes. Mercenary upgrades to Hero and gains the ability to use axes. Myrmidon upgrades to Swordmaster, keeps using only swords but gains a 15% bonus to crit chance.

author=Jeroen_Sol
I think I'll disregard weapon levels and make people with two weapon types deal a little less damage. (80% damage on the second weapon or something)

You'll be discouraging use of the secondary weapon that way, even in advantageous situations. Better to keep it like it is in the game and have characters with an E skill level only being able to use weapons up to Iron.

author=Jeroen_Sol
I am a little confused by this red knight green knight business, but I think I'll stick to one cavalier. Of course, if this forum game ever becomes a large one I could allow multiple players of the same class.

Fire Emblem games have a tradition of having a hot-blooded cavalier in red armor that is more skilled with spears and is focused on attack and defense, and another more reserved cavalier in green armor that is more skilled with swords and is focused on skill and speed. FE7 switched the colors, but the rest is by the book.

And I'll hold off on the choice of my main weapon for now. I'll make a final decision when I deploy. I just want to see if we get another sword or spear wielding unit to join up so I can fill the hole.

P.S. - Also, Trobadour, Nomad, Wyvern Rider and Pirate, if you want to add more classes to the list once the current ones start filling up.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
this game will have a gold and purple cavalier. Our army name is the Rebels of the Lake but our enemies derogatorily refer to us as the lakers
Jeroen_Sol
Honey Boo Boo moves to P9, attacks Bandit!
Damage:8 Hit:100% Crit:2%
8 damage to Bandit!
Bandit counterattacks!
Damage:8 Hit:54% Crit:1%
8 damage to Honey Boo Boo!
Honey Boo Boo gets two strikes!
8 damage to Bandit!

10 Exp to Honey Boo Boo! 50 to level up!

Attacker: HP: 13
Iron sword 41/46
Vulnerary 3/3

Defender: HP: 7
Iron axe 43/45

Avee attacks Bandit!
Damage:13 Hit:77% Crit:0%
7 damage to Bandit! Bandit dies!

30 Exp to Avee! 39 to level up!

Attacker: HP: 19
Iron axe 43/45

Oharu moves to M3, visits farm!

Oharu knocks on the door of one of the farm houses. A middle-aged man opens the door. Oharu gets straight to the point. "Kind villager, would you assist in the defense of your King and country? Surely, there must be something you can do!" The man looks Oharu up and down. "You're one of those soldiers from the castle, aren't you? They're recruiting women now? What's this country fallen to..." "I am Oharu, the castle's most renowned lance-wielding soldier, and it would behoove you to adress me as such." Oharu stiffly replies. "Whatever. You said you needed help?" "We're attacking the bandit base right now, and we need all help we can get to kill the bandit's leader. We hope the group disbands if we accomplish." "I am an old man, miss Oharu. I am in no shape to fight, and have nothing to fight for. Two months ago, I was walking to the castle with my wife and daughter, and we were attacked. The brigands took my money, killed my wife, and kidnapped my daughter... You know what bandits do to the women they kidnap, don't you? They only discard them after they've had enough... I am a broken old man, so please leave me alone in my misery..." Oharu nodded and turned around "Although... I you're going to be taking on those ruffians, you might as well take this with you." Oharu looked at the money in her hands. "Sir, I could never ask for..." "Take it. I have no need for it anymore. You may be able to use it in an armory. There's supposedly one just outside the valley. You remind me a lot of my daughter, you know. She always had the same strong aura about her. Yes, you remind me a lot of her... of Ashara..."

Obtained 2000 gold!

Enemy phase:

Soldier waits!

Blake waits!

It is now player phase.
-Goal: Seize the passage. (Have any character make it to the white marker)
Marrend
Not what I was expecting, but...

author=Oharu
Your story moves me, sir. I doubt the bandits we fight are the self-same that kidnapped your wife and daughter, but they shall answer to my spear all the same!

With that, Oharu leaves the village, in hopes that her allies are still alive.

MOVE O-6; WAIT

Side note: I'm overdoing it, aren't I?
Only two more foes left!
I Move to L9.

Do we each get a share of the Gold or can anyone use the whole amount? The latter may result in pissing people off.
Jeroen_Sol
It's fire emblem, so anyone can use the money. There's no private money. One person can go to an armory and buy weapons for everyone. (As long as their inventory stays 5 pieces or less) Any unit can carry any weapon, but of course a mercenary can't use an iron axe. It may result in pissing people off, but will be beneficial if used well.
Marrend, you're making it awesome.

Move to L10
Jeroen_Sol
Enemy phase:

"Ah, my trusty messenger. Any news to report?" "Blake, sir, a couple of mercenaries from the castle have crossed the Southern bridge! They're launching an attack!" "Are you sure? You said they were mercenaries, right? Try to buy them over. There may not be a problem." The messenger slowly shakes his head. "A soldier is accompanying them. It will be impossible to negotiate." Blake starts to walk in circles. "Have we any men in the area?" "We have three units in the south, but all are still asleep." "And you didn't think about waking them up? Are you retarded?" "I-I will wake them up right away, sir." "And tell them to mind the weapon triangle! I don't want to have to come down there myself!"

Soldier waits!

Blake waits!

It is now player phase.
-Goal: Seize the passage. (Have any character make it to the white marker.)
-If you can kill an enemy in two hits it is a good idea to let the enemy strike first. You can counter, then attack first next turn. You will only take damage once if the enemy then dies, instead of twice if you attack them first.
-You can immediately use an item after trading, but not attack.

Enemy stats:

Soldier on D13:
Level: 1
HP: 20
Strength: 4
Skill: 3
Speed: 3
Luck: 1
Defense: 6
Res: 1
Move: 5

Equipment:
Iron lance 45/45

Bandit on D12:
Level: 2
HP: 22
Strength: 6
Skill: 3
Luck: 0
Defense: 3

Equipment:
Iron axe 45/45

Mercenary on C12:
Level: 1
HP: 20
Strength: 5
Skill: 4
Speed: 4
Luck: 2
Defense: 4

Equipment:
Iron sword 46/46

Soldier on D7:
HP: 24
Strength: 5
Skill: 4
Defense: 6

Equipment:
Iron lance 45/45

Mercenary on B3 (boss):
Name: Blake
HP: 25
Strength: 6
Skill: 5
Speed: 6
Defense: 5

Equipment:
Steel sword (Equipped) 30/30
Iron sword 46/46
Vulnerary 3/3 (dropped on death)

Battle formulas:

Attack Speed = Speed, unless Weapon Weight > Strength, in which case it's Speed - (Weapon Weight - Strength)

Accuracy = ((Weapon Hit + Skill*2 + Luck/2)attacker) - ((Attack speed*2 + Luck)defender) + Triangle bonus

Damage = ((Strength + Weapon Might + Triangle bonus)attacker) - ((Defense)defender)

Critical Damage = Damage*3

Critical chance = ((Weapon Critical + Skill/2)attacker) - (Luck)defender)

If a character's attack speed is 4 higher than the opponent's, they can attack twice.