POST AN INSANE LIE ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I swear, Ilan14 is the raven.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Marrend is sexually attracted to his character Oharu in the Fire Emblem Forum Game, and that is why he is so adamant about me continuing it.
Jeroen_Sol is sexually attracted to EVERYONE in
the RMN Comunnity, myself included.
He's also the one who thought Raiden should
be the protagonist of MGS 2...
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
3J7-G is what JJJ7 wanted to call himself, but the owner of the gun that was pointed at his head "suggested" otherwise.

I... should probably stop now.
author=Marrend
I... should probably stop now.

Yeah, me too...
JJJ7 is really Obama in disguise. He's keeping an eye on all of the potential terrorist lurking around the internet.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Marrend and JJ7 are only pretending to stop posting in this thread to continue their evil plans to take over the world as twins.
JJJ7!
NOT JJ7!!!

Ugh...sorry about that...
JJJ7 stands for Japanese jukebox jams to the 7 power.... because that makes sense.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Majoracan is extremely logical and cannot for the life of him think of something implausible.
seiromem is the leader of an owl army that wants to turn planet Earth into some
sort of "Planet of the Apes", but with owls.
seiromem secretly wishes he was owl. He only uses that avatar because he's jealous.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Antilurker77 invented the word "Pokakké"
Seiromem
LockeZ is comprised of the compressed feces of ancient magical dragons.

author=Ilan14
seiromem is the leader of an owl army that wants to turn planet Earth into some
sort of "Planet of the Apes", but with owls.

I see there are more than a few people who can't seem to tell lies.
seiromem's real name is semeniro and he's a Chinese immigrant that humps poles while snorting Cheese Nip crumbs when not on his day job.
Seiromem
Zac Cheats crackers out of their salt.
seiromen is that guy from "The Simpsons The Movie"
that is crushed by the dome.
Seiromem
J7 is a spy chicken.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
In 1997, Seiromem grabbed a radio and pitched it out the window of a plane during an intercontinental flight. It fell several miles and landed on a tiny island inhabited by a primitive tribe of Moogles, who thought it was an offering from the gods and built a great shrine in its honor where all the Moogles gathered to listen to MMMBop, the only thing the radio played. This custom persisted until a duck flying overhead was struck by lightning in a freak thunderstorm in 2001 and also fell onto the island, surviving and becoming permanently electrified, starting a religious war between the Moogles that worshipped the radio and those that worshipped the duck. This problem was eventually solved after more than two years of brutal fighting when a clever Moogle came up with the idea of having the duck sing MMMBop. Unfortunately, the duck soon died from lack of oxygen because the Moogles were making it sing MMMBop non-stop 24 hours a day, and the Moogles all took the duck's death as an omen and all committed ritualistic suicide. It would have made a very tragic story, except nobody knew about the island in the first place, until Seiromem himself finally discovered the ruins of the island in a paleontological tour of the island last month and uncovered a set of journal entries hidden across the island behind extremely difficult block puzzles.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Locke is renowned for his brevity and ability to conjure up storms.