RMN SECRET SANTA 2013~ [SPECULATION CENTRAL!]

Add me to the mambo jambo baby! (?).

Asdf,
OZ
I'll be joining, thank you~<3
Eh, I guess I'll join, after all. Reviews are not my thing, but I can do a LP/LT :)
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

How is it secret exactly?

When you submit a review it has your name on it.
(This is especially true if you do a video with commentary.)

Edit: What the hell, sign me up! Send me the game info
so I can get started on playing something. I'll figure out the
rest later.
You send the gift to me via PM. I send them out on Christmas Eve with no name attached. You can add to the site after the 26th. Easy secret is easy~

As for the videos... I... um... hm... Let me update the rules. For videos, upload to a site like vimeo, gorillavid and the like and send me the link.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Damn, I really wanna do this but.. Yeah. I miss RMN :/
edchuy
You the practice of self-promotion
author=Tau
Damn, I really wanna do this but.. Yeah. I miss RMN :/

Why so sad? RMN is here for you. Sounds like you need a hug ... ;+X
I'm joining, hope to see more joining :D
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Count me in. I haven't played other people's RM games in a while. :P
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

The other thing with videos is that they are usually through YouTube as well, which mean that people can just click on the link and see who submitted the video through the YouTube profile.

Edit:

never mind, see you figured something out for that.
This was so much fun last year! I'm in.
author=kory_toombs
The other thing with videos is that they are usually through YouTube as well, which mean that people can just click on the link and see who submitted the video through the YouTube profile.

Edit:

never mind, see you figured something out for that.

Or they can post it as unlisted in Youtube and in another google account. It won't show up in subs OR search engine :0
Last year I made a small game as a gift \o/

I'll probably ask permission to give something of the sorts... a small game, a mod, media, or something like that. Depends on who I get.
Liberty, I think you missed out Ratty's name in the list...
Ooops~
Thanks for pointing that out! ^.^;
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I wonder Libby, what if someone has you as the secret santa?
Do you tell them "You're giving me A present!" or something?
Pretty much, but in third person. It's worked out well in the last three or so years. I'll probably tell them not to send it until Christmas Eve though, just to be fair on everyone, but yes, I do know who my SS is.

That said, it's all random listed, so it's fair that way too. I also do get to know who all of you have as well~ I guess you could call it one of the perks of running the event. Of course, there are downsides like chasing up late entries, having to re-assign people if someone drops out and even pick up the slack if too many people drop out last minute, but that's what running something like this is all about, so it's not that much of a bother.

I actually enjoy it - which is probably why I keep coming back year after year.
I'll join next year when I actually have a game to review/LT >:(
Last day, all! In about 15 hours I'll be sending out the Secret Santa PMs, so keep an eye out and if anyone is on the fence or want to join, this be your last chance~
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Count me in.

Ask not what your review can do for you, but what you can do for your review.