YOUR FAVORITE GAME EVER!

Pages: first prev 123456 last
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
author=Darken
Moon: Remix RPG Adventure (or Moon)

the only game that matters in my life right now

Wowwwwww this game looks amazing. THANK YOU FOR INTRODUCING ME TO A GOOD GAME I WILL PLAY THIS
Lunar Silver Star Story Complete, easily. Just... everything about that game. Its sequel is a close second.

Earthbound would probably be third with Final Fantasy VI and either Super Mario World or Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past rounding out the Top 5.
The Sims series as a whole. I've been playing it for the last 13-14 years, since the original Sims1 came out in 2000. So much customisation, mods. And I get to be a voyeur and an interior designer+architect. XD
author=Darken

Nice one! Have you played any of the other Love de Lic games? UFO and Lack of Love are fantastic.
Metal Gear Solid. It means so much to me. I've played through it so many times it's practically burned into my brain. I almost cry just thinking about it.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Final Fantasy Tactics
TOUHOU

(But I also like Persona 3)
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Mario Kart 8 for WII U
author=nurvuss
author=Darken

Nice one! Have you played any of the other Love de Lic games? UFO and Lack of Love are fantastic.

yeah ive yet to play those two unemulated though, i now regret not having a dreamcast anymore.

chibi robo is also good.

author=CashmereCat
author=Darken

Wowwwwww this game looks amazing. THANK YOU FOR INTRODUCING ME TO A GOOD GAME I WILL PLAY THIS

i hope you know japanese lol
Pages: first prev 123456 last