PERI'S ASSORTED ART

InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I fuckin' dig that warehouse, though everything looks amazing
dark lord peri, your imagery makes me weak at the knees. i am trembling in fear.

i am unworthy of your d̏ͨ̈́̏̀̔̊ͅa̝̻̥͔̻̔ͧr̸̰ͩ͒k̲̩̯̖̮̲̦̓ͭ͗̒̏̔͡
̛̘̬̩̥̑ͫ́ majesty

nah for real it's a colorful way of saying post more, as the imagery becomes available to the general internet public.

of course.
Thanks! I'm glad you like it.

Another one. Shot of the fishing boat. The color grading is different in these two, so maybe I should unify them since they're part of the same scene.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
New Pokemon taking a kind of different direction! :O

(It's awesome. :DDD )
Thanks!! Yeah, I'm much happier with it now, which is nice since I use it as my avatar everywhere. I'm not sure how I didn't notice how bad the lighting was the first time. It's a shame the composition is still bad...
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Good composition is for nerds and losers!
I know, right??

Still in a drawing mood, so today I was playing with ideas for a key visual (cover art or whatever else) for my VN. I don't think I like the pose, though. I was going for vaguely Bond-esque, but it feels generic. Something more characteristic would probably be better.

Edit: Didn't like that one, so I started another one. Not sure what should go in the background, though...
sinn
the original sinn
Cant wait for the game!!
Looooove the landscapes and characters! THE TATTOOS! <3

Mmph. I'm a sucker for ink.

And those paintings! Gorgeous stuff!
Sooz
HNNNGH that's pretty
How long did it take you to complete?
Thanks, Sooz!

BluMiu, the painting was all done on Sunday. Maybe 10-12 hours? I started with a render that looks like this:

I didn't model the telephone poles or the building, but it took me maybe around three hours to fix up the materials on the building. I actually spent way longer on the composition than I should have because the way it's written in the story, the protagonist is looking at the building from a distance, but ultimately I decided that was stupid and I'll just rewrite the scene.
What even D:

The moonlight, the way the wall is illuminated, so many pieces on the floor.
You are good, man. Wow!
Haha, thanks. Actually wasn't that much effort tbh. It's a render, and I used an asset pack for most of the stuff, so it was just making the scene and doing lighting and postwork.