[RMN DRAMA] THE GUY WHO MADE THE FINAL FANTASY MYSTIC QUEST REMAKE IS TRYING TO SELL IT

Pages: first prev 123456 last
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

This guy will never give up. And the worse part is that he's got some sort of boner with my crappy work. Last I heard he decrypted all my projects and was releasing my scripts under a new account and got caught and banned from RMW.

I had tons of PM's from this guy and if youtube had not deleted them I'd post them so you guys could see just how many accounts he had just to extort information out of me or insult me.

Here's an example of his posts about me:

author=DC
Mystic Quest RPG Maker VX Script Help!
by !darkchromestudios, Mar 8, 2013, 2:37:55 PM
Journals / Personal
Are there any good RPG Maker VX Script writers?
I need a menu script exactly like FFMQ the problem is the one i found is for ace..
and the creator well he's just the greatest jerk on the planet mainly cause he says one thing does another and then requests money for it? Isn't credit enough? so if anyone can write scripts PM ME RIGHT AWAY! YOU WILL BE HEAVILY CREDITED!

I HAVE NEVER REPLIED TO HIM. EVER. Yet he continues to tell people I'm charging for stuff that's free and he could have used IF HE HAD NOT BLATANTLY REMOVED ALL COMMENTS AND PRETENDED THAT HE MADE IT.

Also if you've ever played any of his games I highly suggest you run anti spyware or antivirus software on your computer since the installers for the game installed extra stuff on computers.

I'll see if I can find the PM's of a so called "woman" who was romantically interested in me and wanted mystic quest scripts (surprise twist: it was probably him).
I'll see if I can find the PM's of a so called "woman" who was romantically interested in me and wanted mystic quest scripts (surprise twist: it was probably him).

I'd almost pay money to see that and then pretend you extorted it from me.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Wow! It's the guy who made that FF 4 game that's been on here so long. I see the page for that game has been pulled down. With all the effort this guy put into that remake he could have actually sold a legit game.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
oh my god who would willingly sell their rpg maker game in the first place? :o

i mean a select few are actually viable but most rpg maker games either can't be sold b/c illegal or they're just not up to commercial standards.

even if i ever wanted to sell a game i wouldn't use rpg maker in the first place :( it's sad to see all these shameless scammers further tainting rpgmaker's and indie developer's names :(
@Red_Nova: I've never seen that before. Thank you for this gift.
I see no issue with selling your RM game as long as you hold the rights to everything in it. Why not make some cash for your hard work? People acting like others who do so are selling out or tainting the name of RM development are being silly.

That said, doing the dirty like this guy? Not on. Like I said, hold the rights, then sell if you want. Otherwise, stay out of the commercial district.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=Pizza
Oh boy, another fuckface that seems determined to sully the already sullied name of RPG Maker as hard as he possibly can. Hopefully Square can crush the guy before he does any more damage.

That website is a joke. "Our Team": One guy. "Our projects": One game. Yet you'd think it was an established brand by the way he talks out of his ass about it. I don't understand how he hasn't already been dismantled for insisting that Square-Enix is a client of his "company"
At least I'm a self-aware fuckwit.

But yeah this plague sadly isn't new to fandoms, there seems to be no short supply of people who think they are up their with the elites despite them easily clamouring to that broth instead of making something original.

In Japan, it wouldn't be much of an Issue since the creator holds rights, not the brand the creator shat out in photoshop in 20 minutes.

The person who made the game or product has to be payed big and large to appear on the silver screen.

In the west though, yeah, consider it a financial nightmare, but given the guy's publicity I don't think he'll get away with it, not long enough to do damage to the company he probably doesn't realize he's potentially harming.

If you were worried about the rpgmaker brand then no need to worry, that's already been done for you by the generous minds at rmwebs, if you are so fanely worried about that label all you need to do is hide it a little like it's shameful, during a Q&A developer journalist interview I was in recently people were shocked what they were seeing was made in rpg maker.
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnNgcao1bhQ
Brand Power, helping you waste more time.
That you could otherwise be spending making cool games for us to play.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
This will be a fantastic game.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
author=TDS
Also if you've ever played any of his games I highly suggest you run anti spyware or antivirus software on your computer since the installers for the game installed extra stuff on computers.

The way you speak of it, I may need to throw it in a VM and put some antispyware on that as well
That company setup picture like 5 pages ago still makes me laugh for hours on end.

Just wanted to throw that out there. Oh, and my morbid curiosity is compelling me to keep track of this just to see the disastrous reactions.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
You and I both zacheat.

What a joker, lmao.
Thanks for this site, download SPAM MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT.
Pages: first prev 123456 last